First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I'm goin back to the Ford factory at this point. It's going even further north into Ohio. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious ... Mine is also still at the plant and hasn't been picked up by Convoy yet. Has been built since 4/2 and my EDD is 4/10 - 4/16. I talked to my dealership and Ford Chat today and no one has mentioned a delay. Actually Ford chat said no delays just waiting for shipping. Is that your experience and what you are referring to as Convoy delay?
Yes it was built and released on the 5th according to the dealer and then on the 8th the awaiting status changed over to delay - convoy carrier.

Checked with the dealer today again and they confirm we're waiting on the truck but claims to be sorry for the delay. So yeah they won't go and get it.

When they say no delays I'm assuming they are only talking about the vehicle not being finished because waiting on a convoy is certainly a delay.

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it looks lie my delivery date popped in palsapp and converting the Epoch date/time to human readable date time says my Bronco was delivered about about 21 minutes ago.

How pissed do you think my dealer would be if I just rolled up there?

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received the built email on the morning of the 6th at 3:50 am with the original ETA window of the 4th until the 10th, so even if we used the day of the 6th as the first full day that it could have moved from the plant that's still a full week ago. Even subtracting Sunday when the email suggested that you'll get it in a few days to a week to go even less than 10 miles and it's still pending on palsapp which is apparently the only carrier delivering from MAP in this area you tend to wonder why. Especially when vehicles still within the state but produced later were already delivered instead of the closer ones built first. Not much I can do however but sit and watch interest rates go up. Already increased by 0.25 or more already and I can see the sub 2% going away soon.

Sponsored

Dhansen67

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received the built email on the morning of the 6th at 3:50 am with the original ETA window of the 4th until the 10th, so even if we used the day of the 6th as the first full day that it could have moved from the plant that's still a full week ago. Even subtracting Sunday when the email suggested that you'll get it in a few days to a week to go even less than 10 miles and it's still pending on palsapp which is apparently the only carrier delivering from MAP in this area you tend to wonder why. Especially when vehicles still within the state but produced later were already delivered instead of the closer ones built first. Not much I can do however but sit and watch interest rates go up. Already increased by 0.25 or more already and I can see the sub 2% going away soon.
I’m in the same boat just sitting there waiting since the 5th…

IceSoldier88

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no production pic, or any email from ford since I got the production email.

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my delivery window is the 22nd to the 28th but it is sitting at a holding yard 45 minutes away from the dealer waiting for a truck to deliver it. ford chat told me the day of the delivery is the 28th. anyone know if thats a fluid date and it can come before the 28th if it gets put on a truck?

Sponsored

bebrown1075

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Ram, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My built Email came at 3:54am on 04/08 with an original estimate of 04/06-04/12. Ooopsie they already lost 2 days when it came lol I know why my truck was held up originally due to the manufacturing issue plus the quality audit.

The back door tracker now shows 04/11-04/17.

Look at getting a 30 day lock on your rate.

I should have just had my brother drive it away :p

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My built Email came at 3:54am on 04/08 with an original estimate of 04/06-04/12. Ooopsie they already lost 2 days when it came lol I know why my truck was held up originally due to the manufacturing issue plus the quality audit.

The back door tracker now shows 04/11-04/17.

Look at getting a 30 day lock on your rate.

I should have just had my brother drive it away :p
The reason I've been hesitant on putting in the application even if it was good for 30 days is because I don't know yet if it would get there in 30 days and having to reapply after that would show a separate hard hit to the file potentially denying the then current lowest rate.

There's no reason why it should be there that long though, with the way they are prioritizing even just slightly further deliveries over the ones in the neighborhood around the plant sure seems like it will be.

Wouldn't there likely be a whole truck load going to Demmer, North Brothers, and or Atchison Ford between the Bronco, Ranger, Bronco Sport, and Maverick that if they load strategically they could have delivered to all of them in a day and still run back for another load or more.

bebrown1075

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT, 2022 Ram, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure they use a dart board to schedule deliveries :)

You should only get a hard hit on your credit for the initial application but understand the worry!

The reason I've been hesitant on putting in the application even if it was good for 30 days is because I don't know yet if it would get there in 30 days and having to reapply after that would show a separate hard hit to the file potentially denying the then current lowest rate.

There's no reason why it should be there that long though, with the way they are prioritizing even just slightly further deliveries over the ones in the neighborhood around the plant sure seems like it will be.

Wouldn't there likely be a whole truck load going to Demmer, North Brothers, and or Atchison Ford between the Bronco, Ranger, Bronco Sport, and Maverick that if they load strategically they could have delivered to all of them in a day and still run back for another load or more.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty sure they use a dart board to schedule deliveries :)

You should only get a hard hit on your credit for the initial application but understand the worry!
I think that depends on how they process the reapplication if that window is passed. I doubt that the dealer's captive finance companies will beat the credit union either so I don't want to apply through them but if it's within the 30 day period then it should still effectively count for one hit, but still

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not seeing the sub 2% anywhere anymore. I was a day late locking in my DCU loan @ 1.99. Had to lock it 2.24%.
Sponsored