First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Geesh .. am I one of the only ones left still waiting to be shipped? :( Congrats to you both!!
Nah I’m in the same boat. Carrier delay and my dealership is into 3 hours away :( Our time will come eventually
Sponsored

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you to who ever updated my delivery date on the spreadsheet!
We are picking up our ride tomorrow. We will post some photos. This group has been great.

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happy to see all these great broncos being shipped out!

Anyone else still sitting in limbo? My dealer and Ford both confirmed my vehicle was fully produced on 4/4. Since then, no updates on any tracker, no production photo, and the only update Ford can provide is a tentative delivery date of 4/28?

Starting to feel like I would have been better off if I had waited to put in my order rather than put in a reservation almost 2 years ago, as it doesn't seem to guarantee anything as to when you get your car :(

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well @niterider006 I called and used a higher pitch voice and it worked. Looks like my rail car has arrived in Portland, OR as of 6am their local time.

So if anyone is having issues with the CSX voice prompts use a higher pitch voice it does work.

Sponsored

Aly08

Base
First Name
Alyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welp guys i think the bronco has been delivered!

C90FDCCE-7317-4812-9868-539094DB6D71.jpeg
Crazy yours was delivered prior to mine. Mine (going to Standish) was shipped a few days ago. Still waiting. Hoping nothing happened during transport, I expected it to be a pretty straight shot to the dealer. Congrats to you!

chadlyt

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4runner 82' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so I searched on the bronco that was delivered today that was not mine, and it was a 3/26 build date. cant get the pizza tracker to work on it, but used the tracker app and can see the window sticker. looks like the rail info updates to the lot when its off the train, as this one was Cottage Grove. hoping, hoping that it will be soon as its just 2 build days before me.

Aly08

Base
First Name
Alyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does one go from "dispatched" for a few days and then back to "paired"? It just isn't making sense at this point. Anyone else have this happen? Is this just a glitch?

Latchquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 LR D90, '20 Lincoln Continental, '22 Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well @niterider006 I called and used a higher pitch voice and it worked. Looks like my rail car has arrived in Portland, OR as of 6am their local time.

So if anyone is having issues with the CSX voice prompts use a higher pitch voice it does work.
What was your rail car number? Mine could be in Portland too. Here's to hope :ROFLMAO:

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer confirmed it's on the lot, but said they don't think it will be ready for delivery until next week now because of the prep work. Happy, but a bit sad that it's still delayed at the dealer, but still need to get the ducks in a row.

Sponsored

AironBronco

Badlands
First Name
Airon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Anyone else still sitting in limbo? My dealer and Ford both confirmed my vehicle was fully produced on 4/4. Since then, no updates on any tracker, no production photo, and the only update Ford can provide is a tentative delivery date of 4/28?

Starting to feel like I would have been better off if I had waited to put in my order rather than put in a reservation almost 2 years ago, as it doesn't seem to guarantee anything as to when you get your car :(
I’m in the same boat. Built 4/2 dealer showing deliver between 4/15-4/21. Trackers say it’s still in production… who knows?

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Same here. Mine has been built since 4/2 and no updates. My delivery window ends Sat and HIGHLY doubt anything will happen by then. Super bummed! I also have been told that there are no delays other than waiting for a truck, but not officially convoy delay like others in our thread.

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer confirmed it's on the lot, but said they don't think it will be ready for delivery until next week now because of the prep work. Happy, but a bit sad that it's still delayed at the dealer, but still need to get the ducks in a row.
My dealer got mine prepped in a few hours. How’s that possible?
Sponsored