ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I chatted with ford bc I am in the same boat and they stated it has been delayed to “yard congestion, delivery vehicle failure, or (something else that I can’t remember)”
Thanks for the update. Weird that it seems most builds sitting at the lot are incomplete or waiting for chips. While others built around 3/9 have already shipped. Ford suppose to be one of the biggest companies, yet they are a complete cluster F. You can order a Jeep/Tesla and it’ll get delivered in 3 months or less, grant it they aren’t fulfilling the same amount of orders
Sponsored

JAR-LV

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX 460, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI as you may be in a similar boat as me. Chatted with Ford twice yesterday and they told me they couldn't give me the railcar number. Today, I chatted with Mary (I believe others have said she was helpful to them) and she explained that they couldn't give a railcar number because it was not currently showing a railcar number for them, only that it arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co), which is Southeast of Chicago according to my research.

So, I assumed that it was potentially moving from one train to another (or something of that nature). I asked her and she said she didn't want to speculate and provide me misinformation.

She did however say to check back periodically as it could be updated with additional information at a later time.

So I am just assuming that it is there and waiting next steps and will check back next week. I am going to give my self a break over the weekend of trying to track and calculate when it will arrive.
When I Talked with Ford Chat, the Representative initially said he didnt have my Railcar information. Small pause and he said let me look at the past history and 30 seconds later he gave me the number.

So, I think only current location shows up for them however, if they take a couple extra seconds to look they can get the railcar number.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got a system generated e-mail from mother Ford saying my WT will be delivered next week. Once again…we shall see.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker bottom date updated from 3/16 to 3/25. Maybe that means it got scanned to put on a truck. 🤞

But probably not...

Sponsored

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got an email from Ford letting me know that my Bronco shipped. It "shipped" about 14 days ago. I guess that is tied to the last leg where it is actually headed to the dealer? But one of the trackers still shows in production.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week 1648223769653

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I'm crushing yours I'm crushing my own since we are in the same boat.....just floating off to the middle of the sea
Did you bring the rum at least?

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of us in this thread are still in production at this point?
Me- mods popped 3/9, 4 digit tag. Nothing since.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker bottom date updated from 3/16 to 3/25. Maybe that means it got scanned to put on a truck. 🤞

But probably not...
Mine too. Good luck.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of us in this thread are still in production at this point?
Me- mods popped 3/9, 4 digit tag. Nothing since.
I'm apparently built awaiting shipping. Delivery 3/29-4/4. My mods popped but I'm still a 3 digit tear tag. It's really a wait and see situation cause every Ford CS person will tell you something different, every tracker will tell you something different, and your dealer will tell you something different too.

Also, it's been a bit since I've been on the spreadsheet. It's a damn mess. Most of 3/8 is missing, blend dates going up by day 13, 14, 15, 16, etc. Don't even know where to start to fix it...

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been consistent on every tracker, CS, and dealer- produced, not released for shipping, but an ETA if 3/24-3/30- which obviously is not happening. That leads me to conclude they don’t know what mine needs to be completed or where it is. Otherwise I’d be told of a delay in ETA.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker updated to 3/25. I hope that means they know where it is- but I seriously doubt it. I think it just updates every week until it ships but that’s a guess.
Sponsored