Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Slater did you try the convoy tracking link https://palsapp.com

Nevermind, just saw in another thread that link doesn’t work anymore, you have to have a dealership account to check status there
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Slater did you try the convoy tracking link https://palsapp.com

Nevermind, just saw in another thread that link doesn’t work anymore, you have to have a dealership account to check status there
This works. Just have to do a little easy tech work.
convoy tracking:

1) go to palsapp.com using Chrome.

2) right click anywhere and select inspect.

3) hit ctrl+F and search for "VIN". Just above that you'll see a line of code that says something like hidden="hidden". Select and delete the hidden="hidden" part.

4) when you hit enter you’ll see the vin box pop up to search

BugsyK

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off Road, 2010 Roush 427R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmm... Mods popped Tuesday night, had 4 digit tear tag Wednesday and nothing singe then. Order Track still shows pending this morning. Just a base model 2 door. Anyone else have something like this going on?

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe others have seen this... still not showing a 3 digit tear tag. The ordertrack.app shows the status as "Awaiting Shipment" and the backdoor link's 5 color coded steps still doesn't show a green check mark as built, but in the "Order Status" section it says "Build, Estimated Delivery 3/14/2022-3/20/2022." It can't be?
Interesting. I haven't looked at the backdoor link in months (Since I got my Vin), but it shows me as built with an estimated delivery date between 3/11 and 3/17! I'm also convoy (to WV). Hilarious that that's the most info I've been able to gather on estimated delivery with all these other trackers out there we've been checking incessantly.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This works. Just have to do a little easy tech work.
convoy tracking:

1) go to palsapp.com using Chrome.

2) right click anywhere and select inspect.

3) hit ctrl+F and search for "VIN". Just above that you'll see a line of code that says something like hidden="hidden". Select and delete the hidden="hidden" part.

4) when you hit enter you’ll see the vin box pop up to search
Darn. I tried. I can remove the hidden="hidden" element but when I delete it, nothing happens on the actual webpage. No VIN pop up box.

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pizza tracker at the top still shows in progress. But says built down below. So assume that it's finished and that's when I'll get it. But now the https://ordertrack.app/ doesn't pull anything up for me where as before I'd get the sticker and said convoy and pending. But now it just says session expired. Anyone else have something like this?

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 8.26.01 AM
Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 8.30.57 AM

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no tracker update for me. In production. Come on ford, get your shit together already!

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Darn. I tried. I can remove the hidden="hidden" element but when I delete it, nothing happens on the actual webpage. No VIN pop up box.
You can’t click and delete. You have to click Into The field and backspace over it including the quotes. Then hit enter. And the vin search will show up on the webpage.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe others have seen this... still not showing a 3 digit tear tag. The ordertrack.app shows the status as "Awaiting Shipment" and the backdoor link's 5 color coded steps still doesn't show a green check mark as built, but in the "Order Status" section it says "Build, Estimated Delivery 3/14/2022-3/20/2022." It can't be?
Congrats man that's awesome!

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The pizza tracker at the top still shows in progress. But says built down below. So assume that it's finished and that's when I'll get it. But now the https://ordertrack.app/ doesn't pull anything up for me where as before I'd get the sticker and said convoy and pending. But now it just says session expired. Anyone else have something like this?

Yep exact same thing I discovered this morning. Though the ordertrack app is still working for me and shows "awaiting shipment". But I still have a 3 digit tear tag. I'm not even sure how to feel. Excited? About to get a badlands bamboozed smack to the head?

My back door link shows estimated delivery of 3/14 to 3/20! Freaking next week.

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep exact same thing I discovered this morning. Though the ordertrack app is still working for me and shows "awaiting shipment". But I still have a 3 digit tear tag. I'm not even sure how to feel. Excited? About to get a badlands bamboozed smack to the head?

My back door link shows estimated delivery of 3/14 to 3/20! Freaking next week.

That's the thing that's so frustrating is the inconsistency. I can understand if one system stops working all together. But it says "built" for both of us. Except I have a 4 digit tag, you have a 3 digit tag. Your ordertrack app is working, mine isn't.

I emailed my dealer to see if he has anything.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can’t click and delete. You have to click Into The field and backspace over it including the quotes. Then hit enter. And the vin search will show up on the webpage.
Ah, I see one more step... I'm on a Mac, so I had to "edit the HTML" on the inspect page. Then yes it worked. The pop up search/vin box showed up just like you said. Thank you!

Ford Bronco đź›  3/7/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 8.48.08 AM

Last edited:

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford's page did this to me yesterday. Kicked me out and wouldn't let me back in. Try closing the page, clearing your cache for that site and going back in.

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved Jan 2021, ordered Oct 2021, production week of March 7, and it went "in production" on March 9. All the modules popped on March 10 with a 4 digit tear tag but no updates on either tracker. Still shows "in production." Chatting with Ford didn't provide me any answers today. They said it still hasn't been built. So does that mean it's heading out to the mountain for who knows how long?
Same here. Blend day was 3/10, modules popped, tear tag went 4 digit on 3/11, tracker still shows "in production".

BigBlueOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ky Camry, John Deere X330
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was moved 3 times ... landed on 03/07/2022 ... info says vehicle in production this week. Blend date 03/11/2022
My Bronco modules activated last night … status on Ford site shows “built“ awaiting shipping!

B4DB319A-3AF7-4C0C-B1A1-A608B54E49E4.jpeg

43257C0D-D673-45BA-BAF0-213C9F01A707.jpeg

1D5595FF-8887-4B4F-BC22-3937022BC223.jpeg

F6DE4D74-277C-42B6-9D8D-4968D70BF185.jpeg
Sponsored