First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally picked up my Bronco! I was a 7/15/202 reservation. Placed an order for an Outer Banks, AMB, black painted hardtop 1/20/2021. 99'd my order to wait for a 22 model. Changed build to a Shadow Black Wildtrak ( I think the Wildtrak interior looks great with Shadow black) and Reordered a 22 model year on 10/19/2021. Was scheduled for production 2/7, bumped to 2/21, and finally 3/7. Production date was Friday 3/11. Mods popped on Sat 3/12. Figured it would be a week or two after that. Then Monday morning 3/14 my dealer calls and says my Bronco is in! Picked it up yesterday (3/15). To be fair, my dealer is only an hour from the plant.

Shout out for my sales rep Roger Hutchons and the Dean Sellers Ford Dealership in Troy, MI. I have dealt with them for years and they have always been efficient, professional, and a pleasure to deal with. And Roger had to deal with me bugging him once a month or so about Bronco updates for the last and a half!

IMG_2694.jpeg
Wow... Amazing! You are the first of our group I think to show it... Congrats!!!
Sponsored

Jp2Bc

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Bronco Wildtrak, 2019 Mazda CX-5 Sig
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! Hope you all get your Broncos soon too!

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine finally moved from Built to Shipped! Reflects as such on Pizzatracker and OrderTrack.app.

3/9 blend date, Mods Popped 3/9, Built Status 3/10....nothing for 6 days until now!

(Still no baby Bronco pic and I had made a reservation, just not an early reservation holder)

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the interest of helping to stop refreshing the Order Track, is there any specific time that things get updated from Built to Shipped? Or is it totally random? Thanks in advance!

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the interest of helping to stop refreshing the Order Track, is there any specific time that things get updated from Built to Shipped? Or is it totally random? Thanks in advance!
Like all things in this process, it is totally random. Maybe...

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my railcar number through the chat and just called the line. Train left the plant at 11:52am today.

@Drake not sure if we're on the same train, but I'll be posting updates

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically gets updated whenever a trucker decides they wanna work and your bronco just so happens to be on the trailer. Or when it finally gets crammed in a rail car.

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My train chugged all the way down from Michigan, thru WV, then to Virginia last night (My dealers auto rail yard is in Petersburg VA)... So I was so confident that today it would get off the train.... but with all of this crazy stuff, just add this to the list... The train took a hard turn south and is going due South. AHHHH... It was about 4 hours from the stop... and now it will probably go all the way down to Florida before coming back up the East Coast to VA again. I gotta stop. Ill just wait for that phone call... that its here... Oh wait, That would not be any fun.

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Basically gets updated whenever a trucker decides they wanna work and your bronco just so happens to be on the trailer. Or when it finally gets crammed in a rail car.
Thats what I figured. Ill just keep checking every few minutes.....Did the Chat and all they could tell me is that it should be at the dealer by Monday.

MoonKing

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While everything still says in production, I chatted and they gave me an ETA to the dealership of 3/26-4/2.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine finally moved from Built to Shipped! Reflects as such on Pizzatracker and OrderTrack.app.

3/9 blend date, Mods Popped 3/9, Built Status 3/10....nothing for 6 days until now!

(Still no baby Bronco pic and I had made a reservation, just not an early reservation holder)
Do you happen to know your order for assembly that day? Were you ship by rail or by convoy? I (my dealer) had a 3/15 blend date and today shows built, waiting on transport. Dealer is VERY close to the plant. I'm curious how long it will sit at the factory to go less than maybe 50 miles! LOL.

jgmason75

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you happen to know your order for assembly that day? Were you ship by rail or by convoy? I (my dealer) had a 3/15 blend date and today shows built, waiting on transport. Dealer is VERY close to the plant. I'm curious how long it will sit at the factory to go less than maybe 50 miles! LOL.
I'm rail and was around the middle of the day build. Mods popped around 4:45pm. There is a guy in our build week that lives near the plant and has taken delivery already.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm glad you guys got good news, my news however not so much. My 2021 is now delayed another month!!

2021 Bronco
VIN
1FMDE5AP8MLB05459
Vehicle Visibility Details
Order Date1/31/2021
Build Week12/5/2021
StatusProduced
Primary StatusIn Production
Status Date12/10/2021 12:00:00 AM EST
ETA4/25/2022 - 5/1/2022
Sponsored