First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2020 Chevy Tahoe midnight edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
chatted ford. Gave me a 4/8 date then she told me that's the estimated SHIPPING date. wtf.

1 month after being built to toss it in a railcar :(
My dealer says it’s on the way expecting the week of 4-18. A month?! What’s that train doing for a month.
Sponsored

TheCrow11

Wildtrak
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2020 Chevy Tahoe midnight edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All west bound NorCal (Sacramento area) on CSX transportation: Shipped out Friday 3/18
Now in Blue Island(South Chicago) Illinois :D
How are you getting this info?

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bronco arrived in the Taft Florida rail yard in Orlando this morning! Now I am just waiting for it to be delivered to dealership. Hopefully pick it up this weekend WHUUHUUU.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got it! (Last night)
In the Google sheet for shipped I put “?” because I had no updates until it arrived at the dealership. But now it’s in the driveway! 🤩

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/7/22 Build Week CC96D3E5-730F-47C9-9E83-D9228CC61468

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someone put a link to the google doc. I cant find it. I had it before but cant find it.......

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still in production since 3/9. As I watch the same builds getting shipped from the build week after mine, it reminds of why I’ve never EVER purchased a Ford product. After a dealer tried to screw me 27 years ago when attempting to buy a Ranger, I never even looked at another ford. The word never crossed my mind when purchasing a truck anymore. Then they come out with the bronco. It checked most boxes for me- except the Ford part. That has a big asterisk by it and it’s done nothing but get bigger since I signed up for this thing. I’m extremely frustrated with Ford in this debacle and I cannot fathom how frustrated those on ice mountain are feeling.
Here’s what I can tell you though @FordMotorCompany- I’m giving this just a few more days and I’m moving on from this bullshit for good. The word Ford will be forever erased from my brain as I go back to buying Toyota’s and maybe an occasional Jeep. This was a chance for Ford to win a customer who dropped them years ago. Instead, they’re reminding me of why I dropped them to begin with.

Sponsored

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The CSX tracking says the rail arrived to Tampa this morning at 5:30!
Mine arrived at the Taft yard outside of Orlando this morning also

That1chic

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still in production since 3/9. As I watch the same builds getting shipped from the build week after mine, it reminds of why I’ve never EVER purchased a Ford product. After a dealer tried to screw me 27 years ago when attempting to buy a Ranger, I never even looked at another ford. The word never crossed my mind when purchasing a truck anymore. Then they come out with the bronco. It checked most boxes for me- except the Ford part. That has a big asterisk by it and it’s done nothing but get bigger since I signed up for this thing. I’m extremely frustrated with Ford in this debacle and I cannot fathom how frustrated those on ice mountain are feeling.
Here’s what I can tell you though @FordMotorCompany- I’m giving this just a few more days and I’m moving on from this bullshit for good. The word Ford will be forever erased from my brain as I go back to buying Toyota’s and maybe an occasional Jeep. This was a chance for Ford to win a customer who dropped them years ago. Instead, they’re reminding me of why I dropped them to begin with.
Yeah I am kinda over the whole thing too. Was told it would be out of production by 3/20. That came and went. The Bronco for us was a frivolous 3rd car purchase for the summer but I have half a mind to make it the dealer's problem if and when it arrives. I saw a sweet 2 door 97 Defender in Monza Red for sale at a local dealer the other day...turned my head I can tell you.
Sponsored