Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Been "in production" since 4/26, missed both ETA's of 5/20 and 6/21, now they say 7/23 ... no mention of holds or delays but clearly something holding it back. So frustrating.
Sponsored

MLMELEND

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are in the same boat except the CHAT person told me ETA to release the hold was 6/14 - 6/22... I hope to more info tomorrow ..

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Surely there has been somebody within the past couple of days in this group that has received their Bronco. I am feeling the need to live vicariously through some "coming home" photos. The post production wait is like torture

Cmreed2016

Black Diamond
First Name
Colleem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Surely there has been somebody within the past couple of days in this group that has received their Bronco. I am feeling the need to live vicariously through some "coming home" photos. The post production wait is like torture
Mine has been built and awaiting shipment since 6/9... Not sure what the holdup is cause I only live one state away in Indiana...

Sponsored

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
mine has been sitting on a train in Conway, PA since Monday night.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still at the local rail yard waiting for a truck to my dealer.

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has been built and awaiting shipment since 6/9... Not sure what the holdup is cause I only live one state away in Indiana...
I am in the same boat. It's a crappy boat

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same but Live in MO.

Sponsored

riese22

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New to the forum but my build week was 4/25 and has been sitting in the "in production" state for about 2 months now. I am told that there is a headlight and windshield issue that came up during this week or before even though it just shows plant delay on Ford's end I have been told by someone high up that is why it's on plant hold, and no not a chip issue. I am wondering if anyone else in here is in that same boat or was in that same boat and now has taken delivery or seen shipment?

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New to the forum but my build week was 4/25 and has been sitting in the "in production" state for about 2 months now. I am told that there is a headlight and windshield issue that came up during this week or before even though it just shows plant delay on Ford's end I have been told by someone high up that is why it's on plant hold, and no not a chip issue. I am wondering if anyone else in here is in that same boat or was in that same boat and now has taken delivery or seen shipment?
if you look at the spreadsheet at the beginning of this post it appears only about 13 people (myself included) have taken delivery of those on this forum, but that info could be stale. However, as you read thru this thread you will see a lot of people are still waiting

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm Springfield MO. It's setting in Wentzville....but I did get my production photo from the assembly line so I do have that going for me :)
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/25/22 Build Week Group BE4690CB-5AD7-433C-B90F-3755E23BAE60
Nice!
Sponsored