Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ugh, wish the Ford site would update to built. It really bothers me that it hasn't. My sales manager is back in today so hopefully I can chat with him as well as get my wrangler priced out.
Sponsored

Dj00F

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My estimated ETA for Convoy 4/7-4/13. I’m not going to panic yet that my status isn’t showing shipped. I only live 3.5 hrs from MAP. Here’s to hoping tomorrow will bring an update or even an eagle landing at my dealership! My salesman will be seeing an email to be on high alert 🚨😎🙌🏻 Good luck 4/5 built crew! Getting excited to see some deliveries this week!!!!
I'm right there with you. 31 miles from MAP. Estimated delivery was set at 4/6-4/12, but have yet to get shipped email. I'm hoping to be "surprised" today - either email or maybe, just maybe delivery.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My mods just popped after 7am this morning!
4/4 build date
4/7 blend date
1128/2239
7766 rotation
Congrats! I'm 1106 and saw mine pop this morning too! Hopefully my status changes from in production to built within the next few days!

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats! I'm 1106 and saw mine pop this morning too! Hopefully my status changes from in production to built within the next few days!
I would just contact ford chat in the next couple of days. I believe there are several of us who still see their status as in production but have talked to Ford and they were put as shipped or shipping soon.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would just contact ford chat in the next couple of days. I believe there are several of us who still see their status as in production but have talked to Ford and they were put as shipped or shipping soon.
I'm honestly not in too much of a rush... as much as I want my Bronco I kinda like NOT having a car payment haha.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm honestly not in too much of a rush... as much as I want my Bronco I kinda like NOT having a car payment haha.
Oh I feel ya on that. For me its that I know the longer I have my current car for trade in the possibility of an issue. Almost got hit today on my way to work. I don't need my car to get into an accident just before I trade it in for a new one.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh I feel ya on that. For me its that I know the longer I have my current car for trade in the possibility of an issue. Almost got hit today on my way to work. I don't need my car to get into an accident just before I trade it in for a new one.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking this same exact way!!! I’m trading a 2020 Escape Titanium trim. 🤪😄

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the rail car number from Ford online chat and called the CSX tracking line, my car arrived in Garrett, IN on April 10th and is due at Blue Island, IL (a whopping 150 miles away) on the 13th, slow haul

The teenager in me got a good laugh that the train likely passed through Climax, MI
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 8.32.24 AM

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, wish the Ford site would update to built. It really bothers me that it hasn't. My sales manager is back in today so hopefully I can chat with him as well as get my wrangler priced out.
Same here. I do feel comfortable getting my financing in place now with Navy Federal, though. I just noticed on their site yesterday that their loan approvals lock in rates for 90 days.

But I still want to see that "built" notification!

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any other 4/4 still waiting for a shipping notification? I also am not in a huge rush just anxious as hell. Im trading in a 2020 Expedition Max with Stealth & HD tow packages so some other deserving family will be able to love and destroy her all at the same time. Lol

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@NurseA.J + @Bruzer22 that is the hardest part about the waiting period outside the pushing of build weeks. Bubble wrapping your car from day to day life out of fear of losing value in the trade in.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any other 4/4 still waiting for a shipping notification? I also am not in a huge rush just anxious as hell. Im trading in a 2020 Expedition Max with Stealth & HD tow packages so some other deserving family will be able to love and destroy her all at the same time. Lol
I haven't got a shipped email either but all other trackers say shipped. 👍
Sponsored