Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a little update. Apparently Ford sent a different company to pick up our Broncos from the railyard in Lawrenceville GA. And now no one knows where they are. Glorious
Have you checked EBay? Or check the docks loading ships heading to the Middle East
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I get my railcar information? Is this dealer only information? Thanks. Anticipation is killing me.

Sponsored

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date 8/30. Ford's "built date" (actually the release date to ship via rail) Sept 7th. I called dealer to get railcar number. Then tracked as it traveled from MAP to Gibson Yard, IL via CSX and then around the Chicago rail area via IHB, from Sept 10th to Sept 14. It was handed over to BNSF in Chicago on Sept 14 and BNSF delivered to the Omaha destination on Sept 16th. I was pleasantly surprised that it traveled from Chicago to Omaha in two days. Total time from "Built" notification to Omaha was 9 days. Nobody I have contacted knows how long it will take to get the Bronco on a truck carrier and delivered to Granger IA. Ford's original estimated delivery window was Sept 28 to Oct 4th. Considering Omaha, NE and Granger, IA are only about two hours apart, I am hoping it will be delivered soon. I believe Jack Cooper Logistics has the contract for rail yard and final dealer delivery. Does anyone know how to get updates from Jack Cooper Logistics?

Sponsored

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anyone in the PNW get a rail tracking number delivery 9/ 29-10\05? My dealer said he couldnt find a rail car number through their system

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX851392, Wayne, MI, 1:57PM on 9/15/2021. Slated for 10/6/2021 to 10/12/2021. Want it before 10/6 so I can go to Ft. Irwin, CA on 10/8/2021 to visit friends I have not seen in 2 years. Flingers crossed and 🙏.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date 8/30. Ford's "built date" (actually the release date to ship via rail) Sept 7th. I called dealer to get railcar number. Then tracked as it traveled from MAP to Gibson Yard, IL via CSX and then around the Chicago rail area via IHB, from Sept 10th to Sept 14. It was handed over to BNSF in Chicago on Sept 14 and BNSF delivered to the Omaha destination on Sept 16th. I was pleasantly surprised that it traveled from Chicago to Omaha in two days. Total time from "Built" notification to Omaha was 9 days. Nobody I have contacted knows how long it will take to get the Bronco on a truck carrier and delivered to Granger IA. Ford's original estimated delivery window was Sept 28 to Oct 4th. Considering Omaha, NE and Granger, IA are only about two hours apart, I am hoping it will be delivered soon. I believe Jack Cooper Logistics has the contract for rail yard and final dealer delivery. Does anyone know how to get updates from Jack Cooper Logistics?
You do know the train went through Iowa to get to Omaha unless it went through Missouri. You could have rounded up a posse and stopped it in Creston...would make a good commercial, a herd of GOATS busting out one of their own from a stockcar...

Last edited:

McLovin

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the pizza tracker updated with built but not shipped or any estimated shipping dates at all. The palsapp still says null destination and pending for status. Much to my surprise, my awesome dealer (Two Rivers Ford) called today and let me know the squatch was in their custody and sent some pictures. Picking her up in the morning and beyond excited. Stay strong all of you 8/30 blend date folks without updates!!
Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group NewBronco