First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have never actual checked for a window sticker. I have only ever used the tracker that Ford sent with my original scheduling email. Is that the same thing that everybody is using, or is there another link specific for window stickers. Sadly I am still showing order confirmed on the Ford tracker.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just want to give everyone a fair heads up… this is just the start of the excitement/confusion/limbo period. If you don’t believe me, see the 8/2 build week thread. Now with the new constraints, shipping issues (and damage), who knows what next week and beyond will look like.

Walked with a fellow 6G member who received his Bronco last week… it was stressful all the way until he drove away from the dealer.

Stay positive! You’ll get your keys eventually.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would settle for actually seeing a window sticker for my alleged 8/2 build week or suspected but unconfirmed 8/5 blend date. Transparent as mud this process is.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just want to give everyone a fair heads up… this is just the start of the excitement/confusion/limbo period. If you don’t believe me, see the 8/2 build week thread. Now with the new constraints, shipping issues (and damage), who knows what next week and beyond will look like.

Walked with a fellow 6G member who received his Bronco last week… it was stressful all the way until he drove away from the dealer.

Stay positive! You’ll get your keys eventually.
I am thankful for all of the milestones. scheduled, vin'd, window stickered and now build date and numbered. Worrying about something totally out of your control and hands is worthless and crazy. I look forward to the "Built" update and then the Shipped update and last but not least the Delivered Update. The Bronco will get here when it gets here.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would settle for actually seeing a window sticker for my alleged 8/2 build week or suspected but unconfirmed 8/5 blend date. Transparent as mud this process is.
My wish was granted today!!! :D :D

Mark's Bronco Sticker jpeg.jpg

OP
OP
De Brus

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why is your Window Sticker Blue when Special Orders are Green? I thought Blue was for Dealer Stock.
Looks like military might have something to do with it? My sticker is blank in this section.
Ford Bronco đź›  8/9 build week thread Screenshot_20210805-123358_Brave

Brunickw

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My status also kept going back and forth from "Ordered confirmed" and back to "In Production" all night last night. Then I received a window sticker this morning and now its back to "In Production"
Ford Bronco đź›  8/9 build week thread windowsticker-1

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have never actual checked for a window sticker. I have only ever used the tracker that Ford sent with my original scheduling email. Is that the same thing that everybody is using, or is there another link specific for window stickers. Sadly I am still showing order confirmed on the Ford tracker.
See the order tracker tab above and enter your VIV and order number. Same process as with the Ford email tracker.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why is your Window Sticker Blue when Special Orders are Green? I thought Blue was for Dealer Stock.
It's a "fleet order" by Military Auto Sales and for some reason goes through Switzerland. Also says on it, "For Export Only" on the sticker. It's a strange process.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a "fleet order" by Military Auto Sales and for some reason goes through Switzerland. Also says on it, "For Export Only" on the sticker. It's a strange process.
As long as you get it is what's important!

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@TheeBullhead Wohoo! Same! "In Production, but No window sticker yet. It's nice to see some progress!
Sponsored