Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here , hopefully they’ll offer it in MY23 too all the Bronco‘s when the body painted tops comes out let’s hope
I selfishly hope that it doesn't appear for '23 on regular trims - I was originally holding out for the '23 and MOD top, but my order got inadvertently switched to MIC when they converted it from '21 to '22, and got scheduled as a '22 for the week of Feb 14th. So I'll have it a year earlier (if not more) but not quite what I originally ordered.

I wonder if we will be able to do a digital dash swap like they do on the S550 Mustangs.

Ford introduced the digital dash in 2018 but you can make it work on 2015+
Anyone have a lead on instrument cluster swap?
I'm interested in this too.

Leather stitched dashboard as well?

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 09.18.55.png

::EDIT::

Daddy Doug has stated this is vinyl, and *not* leather.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 11.42.25.png
I don't care about it not being leather - for the pricepoint, I want that on mine....grr haha.

Because 400HP is underwhelming for a off road racer. Why not drop a 3.5L to compete with the 392 wrangler? Seems a bit lazy on Fords end.
Having "only" the 3.0 with 400+ hp also allows them to introduce a "Raptor R" down the road should they want to.

Does the hood on this fit the Bronco? Same for the side steps?
I would think it would - I don't think anything inboard of the fenders got changed dimensionally.

Same for the side steps - I'd assume they mount the same way as the rock rails or steps and therefore would be able to go on.

But I don't know for sure.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My biggest complaint about the Raptor design wise are:

1) This part of the rear fender flare - I'd have rather had it have the same "leaned forward" shape as the front fender.....though I get they were trying to recreate the old bronco fender look.

2) the way the side vents are integrated on the front fender - I understand why they're separate pieces put on, but I feel like they look a little tacked on.

Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643066445222

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fenders are ugly. But, that’s a quick fix aftermarket. Dang it, I’m going to have to check with my dealer and see what pricing will be.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After you click the button "I'm interested"

1643070450558.png

Just called the Bronco Support Line. All Reservation Holders, even if you have an order submitted, should be receiving this email. As long as your Bronco is not "in production" you should receive an email They started today, and they will continue until Feb 11th.

There is no restriction on date of when you reserved or what you had reserved from what I was told as well.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just realized 12 hours later that the Bronco Raptor doesn't include an "ECO Mode". I'm out :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643070717805

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a 2nd day, 2dr reservation holder.
I have not gotten a VIN.
I did get this today and I haven't seen anyone else post this.

Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643070717805
I did get this too

Mikeflo

Black Diamond
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Honda Civic, & a Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't even fill my order from original reservation on July 2020 and they expect me to be excited for this! SMH!

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is pretty amazing and awesome, but I at that price point I'd probably just get an F150 Raptor instead.

Sponsored

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some of the visual features are just too over the top. Makes it look like a Pep Boys special.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very impressive. Way more capability and price than I need.
I am interested in the spare tire mount as it looks beefier.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After watching Doug's video and seeing it more "closely"... I wonder if *any* of the parts will actually be able to be swapped into a regular Bronco... 🤔

Some, myself included, have wanted the fenders... But because of the "rigid", "strengthened" body, are the panels even modular like regular Broncos are supposed to be?

Also... For the front fenders, if we can get those, we'd also need the lower trim piece between the grill and the bumper because it's wider.

And is the grill also wider? We'd need an actual measurement. Not to mention if they changed mounting tabs, etc.

Some have said they want taillights (again, me too), but with the radar sensor, in addition to the modified rear fender, it seems a bit more complicated to do a body swap. Because the gas fill cover is also unique to accommodate the NASTY flares...

I'm guessing there will be copy cats for the grill like the f150s have, and could always go with the ADV Fiberglass fenders, but seems like Ford went out of its way to ensure this stays unique?

And seriously... Those damn AC knobs... Another slap to the face.

tenor.gif
Sponsored