Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dragstrip ended up being a bust. The 1/4 mile portion of the track was down most of the night. Only got one run in down the 1/8th since that’s all that was working.. 8.3 in the 1/8th, which isn’t my best, but at least my reaction time was great 🤣

I also launched too hard. Got a lot of wheel hop, even with the tires at 30-32 PSI. Sixty foot isn’t great because of it.

Got a lot of funny looks from bracket racers. There wasn’t many street cars unfortunately…

Ford Bronco 0-60 in 4 Seconds - My 2.7 Bronco Performance Modification Thread IMG_2455
Sponsored

OP
OP
MWILD

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wrapped up the installation of the CVF Charge pipes last week and recently installed a J&L catch can. I'll have an install video coming soon for the charge pipes. Wasn't too bad, but if you have plans to install a CAI at some point, then it's much easier just to do them at the same time.

After about a week of using them, I can say for certain they do add power. Throttle response is improved and now when I floor it at around 10-20 MPH I lose traction with traction control off. The light will flash multiple times when it's on. It's never done that before. Definitely feels like it pulls better all around. I sent a log to my Tuner, so curious to see if anything can be revised for the tune. I guess we'll find out, then I'll do another 1/4 mile run.

IMG_2015.jpeg

IMG_2014.jpeg

Last edited:

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those long, exposed thread bolts from the CVF kit?

Sponsored
OP
OP
MWILD

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP should yolo and throw on some Toyo Proxies ST III tires in 275/55/20 or 305/50/20.

:)

ORRRR

Ford Bronco 0-60 in 4 Seconds - My 2.7 Bronco Performance Modification Thread 1718205202505-ny
Trying to find some cheap Big bend take-offs to have fun with. I swear with better traction I could get into the 1.7's for my 60 ft.

The stock sasquatch tires are not heavy (52 lbs) so I'll probably stay with them, but I'm going to upgrade to RTR EVO 6 rims which will drop about 10lbs in each corner.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to find some cheap Big bend take-offs to have fun with. I swear with better traction I could get into the 1.7's for my 60 ft.

The stock sasquatch tires are not heavy (52 lbs) so I'll probably stay with them, but I'm going to upgrade to RTR EVO 6 rims which will drop about 10lbs in each corner.
If you were closer, I would offer you a set of stock OBX rims and tires to smoke... Still a set of DOT autocross tires would be hilarious to see.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the RTRs they were 22.6lbs each.
Sponsored