Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey there 2/28 Fam!
I called my dealer to get a VIN#, unfortunately, they don't know anything and told me to told me just continue to wait till it comes in? So I called Customer support and got my VIN# Yay!!!
My build:
Carbonized Gray
4 doorBase Sasquatch
MIC
Modular Bumper
Aux Switches
Already got Rock rails ( BD take-offs )

Now to gwet this Pizza tracker going :)
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread BaseSquatch
Sponsored

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey there 2/28 Fam!
I called my dealer to get a VIN#, unfortunately, they don't know anything and told me to told me just continue to wait till it comes in? So I called Customer support and got my VIN# Yay!!!
My build:
Carbonized Gray
4 doorBase Sasquatch
MIC
Modular Bumper
Aux Switches
Already got Rock rails ( BD take-offs )

Now to gwet this Pizza tracker going :)
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread BaseSquatch
I know this might be silly but if you go to your build page, just drag your Bronco to your desktop and you'll get a perfect png image with a clear background for you to in any message or picture :)

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By using the backdoor link posted I see a 2/28 build date but have no email, no vin, no contact from dealer. It showed this when I checked it for the first time on 1/21 so almost a week ago. While this gives me a glimmer of hope I know how often they're pushed back and I have yet to have any actual confirmation from Ford. Just crossing my fingers...

BD with MIC, Tow, SAS and MID. 7/16 res., 2/1/21 order
It's weird. I only got the email. None of the links are updated. I did check with my dealer though and he confirmed

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4 door Big bend here! Got scheduled about a week or so ago, dont have a vin yet but figured I should check in on that. Cant wait!

Sponsored

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a call from my sales rep on Monday saying I'm in this build week. 4 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.3 soft top eruption green. Nothing shows on the backdoor pages.
Forgot to say that i removed the tow package and paint film on January 10th.

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a call from my sales rep on Monday saying I'm in this build week. 4 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.3 soft top eruption green. Nothing shows on the backdoor pages.
Add me to this list as well. I got a vin and 2/28 build week from my dealer last thursday. still nothing showing on the tracker or back door. 2-door BL, eruption green, tow, roof rails, bead locks, high pack, modular bumper

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgot to say that i removed the tow package and paint film on January 10th.
Do you have a vin? If not you can call up and get it. Curious how far the pizza tracker is. If you have all the modules listed and if you have a window sticker.

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should note that this one is my buddy's order, he's not on the forums but I'll keep hip updated..

I have the identical bronco scheduled for 3/14 at the same dealer. we got our VINs and build dates at the same time. 7/15/20 res, 10/18/21 order date both updated 11/09/21 to add High packages. We ordered identical broncos in the hopes that we would get them at the same time.

BoltUp

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a vin? If not you can call up and get it. Curious how far the pizza tracker is. If you have all the modules listed and if you have a window sticker.
I have a VIN from the sales guy and the order number. I dont see anything anywhere. On the back door with buy in the address I show up as #2 order in progress.

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm no communications expert but I can't believe how many different experiences there are from just the very small sample of 6g members compared to total reservations and orders. Heck, almost every 6g member expecting a build on 2/28 alone has found out in different ways, some links work for some, some don't for others, some have VINs some don't...it's insane!

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

12/17 order, 2/28 build date allegedly (no email and not up to date on tracker, though dealer was able to give me vin and says it's scheduled)

BD, 2.3 7mt, cactus grey 4dr w soft top, mod bumper, safari bar and floor liners. Held off on tow package and mic as I need a replacement car asap.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey gang, got a VIN from my dealer for 2/28 build week. No email from Ford and no window sticker, but my order shows up in the pizza tracker and ford.com let me add it to my Vehicle Dashboard. Excited to move on from reservation purgatory and join you all in scheduled for production purgatory.
Sponsored