fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still stuck in "In production". Blend date was 3/7/23, and modules and tear tags are already up, so is it done? Mine is fairly vanilla: 2DR BL 7MT High with the mod bumper, optional wheels, and keyless entry keypad.

Has anyone else with a 7MT been shipped yet? I wonder if they're holding all the 7MTs in order to apply a fix for the 5th/6th synchro grind issue?

BNutFlyHawk

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 XL SC 4X4 2023 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still stuck in "In production". Blend date was 3/7/23, and modules and tear tags are already up, so is it done? Mine is fairly vanilla: 2DR BL 7MT High with the mod bumper, optional wheels, and keyless entry keypad.

Has anyone else with a 7MT been shipped yet? I wonder if they're holding all the 7MTs in order to apply a fix for the 5th/6th synchro grind issue?
My 2DR BL 7MT was shipped around the 10th via rail. Same blend date as yours. Just roof rack, hoop steps, and optional wheels so fairly simple build. Just checked email and delivery was moved up a week/10 days - next 7 days or so new projected time frame.

Last edited:

Ohship5

Base
First Name
Oship
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Base

Base manual. Shipped 3/9 to SC. checked with Ford chat every few days, they could never tell me any information. Dealer text on 3/18 that it had arrived there. Picking it up today. Not sure how much you can trust the tracker. I'd check in with your dealer.

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Modules? Tear tags?

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Chatted with an agent and they said my estimated delivery date is 4/20, but couldn't tell me if the car has already been built or not...

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you checked this link to see if you have modules and the tear tag? In essence it means that your Bronco was assembled and all the electronics are able to talk to each other, I believe.
I just checked that and it said it was found and to download file….

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just checked that and it said it was found and to download file….
no need to download it. It would only be needed if you need to replace something down the line.

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reached out to my dealer today and they had said my car has been sitting in St. Louis since yesterday. Final destination is Austin, Texas. Half way here!
Have you heard anything else? Tracked my rail car to a city in texas (couldn't hear the city). Been there for two days, I'm assuming it's on a truck en route to dealer.

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weird. I have the 7MT.

Eklund89

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EVO 9, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you heard anything else? Tracked my rail car to a city in texas (couldn't hear the city). Been there for two days, I'm assuming it's on a truck en route to dealer.
Hey I haven't reached back out to my dealer since last weekend. Sounds like your dealer was able to give you a tracking number for the rail car. My dealer said, oddly the tracking number isn't showing blah blah excuses. That's awesome our Broncos are in Texas tho. Keep me posted on here. Thanks
Sponsored