Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer called today. My Bronco arrived yesterday and they will do prep on Monday. Also on Monday I'll go in to see it and finalize paperwork etc. As soon as my bank wires the money, I'll be good to go. Probably Wednesday or Thursday pick up.
Sponsored

Danimal916

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked it up yesterday, 6/11! In production 6/3, built 6/5, shipped 6/7.

broncoatdealer2.jpg

broncoathome.jpg

broncathomeday2.jpg
broncoatdealer2.jpg
broncoathome.jpg
broncathomeday2.jpg
Thatā€™s a quick turn around. Also build week 5/30. Ford chat said built 6/7. EDD 7/9. Pizza tracker still shows in-production.

Danimal916

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully next week deliveries will continue for more from our build week. I look forward to seeing more pics from everyone else! For me I still canā€™t believe itā€™s here!

Figured Iā€™d throw a quick update as I have been in mine since Friday! I have now nearly 170 miles behind the wheel! Mine is a mansquatch the lil 2.3 has plenty of power and great acceleration would never know itā€™s only a 4cyl especially turning the 35 ish tires. I have been doing a mix of backroads and small town driving averaging just over 21 mpg in normal mode!

The first night I added rokblox mudflaps on the front they went on easy and seem to block 95% of what gets throw up by the tires. Not a mud flap fan but wanted to protect my investment!

I also added Havoc offroads trail crawler sliders. There are not a ton of choices for 2doors out yet but when these were teased at SEMA they were exactly what I was looking for and for only $450 a steal of a deal! They mounted to the factory rock rail mounting points with the provided bolts and fit perfect! I put them on by myself using the box to hold up one end while I started the bolts. Also I ordered them direct from the Havoc off-road site they were packed very safe a secure and I received them in 4 days from order to door step plus a bonus it was free shipping!

A6B5AB6E-CDBF-4643-822B-76E55E7B9B48.jpeg
571CAD68-4A9C-48C1-89A2-FBBF7E6CC319.jpeg
E4A25EAF-5DE2-4682-AF6F-5F0A5FF30F0A.jpeg
0C11E6DF-809B-44D0-98F7-AABFA04010DA.jpeg
Nice rig. After seeing an Eruption Green up close, like it more than the carbonized gray I ordered. Caught the wife on Ford.com building a 2-door in Eruption Green for herself.

Danimal916

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"In production" since 6/7... 6/4 blend... modules popped, tear tag is populated..... radio silence from Ford Chat... just telling me to speak to dealer.... starting to get a bad feeling..... ugh
Any word on your EDD? Same dates as you. Ford Chat said EDD 7-9. Dealership said the end of July.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outerbanks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think mine is sitting on the same railcar.
same for me in california, its been in the same placement since Thursday last week, and the yard is only like 5 minutes from my dealer

Sponsored

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m from the 5/16 build group. Been creeping on 5/23 and 30. A ton of us are held up via convoy. Hopefully you guys arenā€™t hit too. Iā€™m built, not on any kind of chip hold but Iā€™ve been waiting two weeks now for shipment.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m from the 5/16 build group. Been creeping on 5/23 and 30. A ton of us are held up via convoy. Hopefully you guys arenā€™t hit too. Iā€™m built, not on any kind of chip hold but Iā€™ve been waiting two weeks now for shipment.
Built 6/2 and still waiting on shipping as well. Going to call the dealer and the hotline tomorrow to try and figure out a status...

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any word on your EDD? Same dates as you. Ford Chat said EDD 7-9. Dealership said the end of July.
Same here. Ford chat and support line confirm that it is built without any holds, even though status still says ā€œIn Production - producedā€ on their end. Estimated delivery of 7/3-7/9 via rail seems unlikely if it truly hasnā€™t left MAP yet. Directed me to the dealer, but I couldnā€™t get them to return my calls yesterday. Also getting a bad feeling hereā€¦

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thatā€™s a quick turn around. Also build week 5/30. Ford chat said built 6/7. EDD 7/9. Pizza tracker still shows in-production.
Congrats! Still aspiring to the same!

Question: Is this the Wildtrak with H.O.S.S 3.0? There is a theory circulating around that all HOSS 3.0 Wildtraks are under embargo same as the Raptor, thatā€™s why Iā€™m curious.

Sponsored

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think mine is sitting on the same railcar.
The wait is killing me. Been at the rail yard over a week now. Knowing that itā€™s here and could literally arrive any second, but still no word is frustrating. Trying so hard to be patient. Lmk if u get any updates.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wait is killing me. Been at the rail yard over a week now. Knowing that itā€™s here and could literally arrive any second, but still no word is frustrating. Trying so hard to be patient. Lmk if u get any updates.
Me too! My dealer said they are trying to get a detailed report from the rail yard and possibly schedule a pickup. I'll keep you posted.