First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the info. I just checked, and mine has moved up to the same dates.
Bronco is in and can pick up tomorrow. I am out of town. Not sure if I should drive three hours x 2 to pick up or wait till Monday.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a tracker for our build week? We want to know who's good and who's been left behind....

Bugrad1990

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands arrived over the weekend and my son and I made a custodial visit yesterday which included an inagural drive, which was fun. After the bank wires the money, I will be able to bond it out and take it home, probably Thursday!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group IMG_2206

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congrats! Still aspiring to the same!

Question: Is this the Wildtrak with H.O.S.S 3.0? There is a theory circulating around that all HOSS 3.0 Wildtraks are under embargo same as the Raptor, that’s why I’m curious.
mine has shipped via convoy

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a tracker for our build week? We want to know who's good and who's been left behind....
Ours is on a train, sitting in Gibson, IN. Went from MAP, to KY, then to Ohio, and now in Indiana. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outerbanks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

picked up mine this morning from the dealership.. It was in "constructive hold" for the last five days, but still managed to get here before my scheduled date, which is super exciting.. It's a beauty and worth the wait.. I literally drove it home from the dealership and my husband snatched it off for new wheels and a leveling kit. I will post pictures soon..

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
picked up mine this morning from the dealership.. It was in "constructive hold" for the last five days, but still managed to get here before my scheduled date, which is super exciting.. It's a beauty and worth the wait.. I literally drove it home from the dealership and my husband snatched it off for new wheels and a leveling kit. I will post pictures soon..
what is constructive hold? how did you know it was in that status?

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outerbanks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what is constructive hold? how did you know it was in that status?
Mine traveled to California by rail. Ford gave me the rail info to track it via chat. It was transported by CXS transportation. Once you know you're Bronco is shipped, if it is coming this method, you can call and track it every day, I watched it go thru every state west to get here. Last Thursday it arrived and was in " constructuve placement" less than five miles from my dealer. This is where it sits on the rail and waist for convoy transportation to you're dealer. That process was four days for me. it sat for four days waiting for a truck.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine traveled to California by rail. Ford gave me the rail info to track it via chat. It was transported by CXS transportation. Once you know you're Bronco is shipped, if it is coming this method, you can call and track it every day, I watched it go thru every state west to get here. Last Thursday it arrived and was in " constructuve placement" less than five miles from my dealer. This is where it sits on the rail and waist for convoy transportation to you're dealer. That process was four days for me. it sat for four days waiting for a truck.
Mine has been sitting a week now. I think I'll call the dealer.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs