Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got the production email from Ford! It’s real!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 74101B4B-2112-425E-AD83-9B1BA6044B6C

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Must be baby picture day... Note the hoop step - looks good.

Mine is sitting in Omaha for a couple of weeks before heading to Iowa.
Hoping for a safe delivery!

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group image

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I seem to be in purgatory....

I had a 6/4 blend date, tear tag on 6/8. All the trackers show "In Production", but Ford chat advised on delivery ETA of 6/16 to 6/22.

Called Ford today and seems it is still at MAP with a delivery ETA of 6/22 - yesterday - and they have no other update.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Thanks!

Last edited:

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I had a 6/4 blend date, tear tag on 6/8. All the trackers show "In Production", but Ford chat advised on delivery ETA of 6/16 to 6/22.

Called Ford today and seems it is still at MAP with a delivery ETA of 6/22 - yesterday - and they have no other update.

Thanks!
I seem to be in the EXACT same place. 6/4 blend date. Modules and tear tags about the same day as you. Still showing "in production" with a delivery date of 6/21-6/27. It has been in exactly the same state for about two weeks. No additional info from dealer or ford chat.

Sponsored

TayBPetty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s picture day!!! 😍😍

B09E6265-4907-475C-945F-9E2EA946AC47.jpeg

TxBronco13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my baby picture today. I have been tracking it by rail and it is about 3 hours away. Hopefully It doesn’t sit at the rail yard very long.
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 3759E1C0-63C3-4BD5-96C4-CD05CE28FE1B

bobplastow

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang, 66 F250, 22 Bronco, 18 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picture day for me as well!

Assembly Line.jpg

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks!
I seem to be in the EXACT same place. 6/4 blend date. Modules and tear tags about the same day as you. Still showing "in production" with a delivery date of 6/21-6/27. It has been in exactly the same state for about two weeks. No additional info from dealer or ford chat.
Same here. Blend 6/4, produced 6/7 tear tags 7/8. Still “in production - produced” per Ford chat, Ford phone support, and VVR/dealer. Supposed delivery date 7/3-7/9, and my dealer says (I know, I know…) he thinks it will be here early based on how their other deliveries have gone. I have no confidence in that if it truly hasn’t left MAP yet…

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Blend 6/4, produced 6/7 tear tags 7/8. Still “in production - produced” per Ford chat, Ford phone support, and VVR/dealer. Supposed delivery date 7/3-7/9, and my dealer says (I know, I know…) he thinks it will be here early based on how their other deliveries have gone. I have no confidence in that if it truly hasn’t left MAP yet…
Same "In Production" purgatory spot as you all...6/1 blend/build date...I even checked with my buddy who works for Ford in production and he said that internally it shows built with no quality holds, but hasn't moved to the next internal stage and is still sitting at MAP. I also checked with another neighbor down the street who is a general sales manager at Ford dealership and he said it was probably waiting on a chip module. I trust the production guy more than the dealership guy. I did break down and buy a front license plate braket (as required by state), but no other accessories until it gets actually shipped and i get it. I just don't understand why similar build broncos (4dr BL, MIC, Lux, Sasquatch, etc...) in same build week group have been delivered but mine is in purgatory.

Sponsored

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same "In Production" purgatory spot as you all...6/1 blend/build date...I even checked with my buddy who works for Ford in production and he said that internally it shows built with no quality holds, but hasn't moved to the next internal stage and is still sitting at MAP. I also checked with another neighbor down the street who is a general sales manager at Ford dealership and he said it was probably waiting on a chip module. I trust the production guy more than the dealership guy. I did break down and buy a front license plate braket (as required by state), but no other accessories until it gets actually shipped and i get it. I just don't understand why similar build broncos (4dr BL, MIC, Lux, Sasquatch, etc...) in same build week group have been delivered but mine is in purgatory.
Interesting. When I spoke with Ford support over the phone last week, he was very confident that mine had no chip holds or other holds on it, and that it was fully done just awaiting shipment. Nor would I really expect mine to have a chip hold - it’s a Big Bend 7MT, so no electronic bells and whistles. Curious if it’s a MIC issue or something along those lines, but I would think that would show as a hold.

Also for what it’s worth, I couldn’t really get an answer from anyone what the difference was between being “In production - produced” vs “built” since I got the same story from both chat and phone support that they both mean it is fully built. Typical Ford communication - clear as mud.

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting. When I spoke with Ford support over the phone last week, he was very confident that mine had no chip holds or other holds on it, and that it was fully done just awaiting shipment. Nor would I really expect mine to have a chip hold - it’s a Big Bend 7MT, so no electronic bells and whistles. Curious if it’s a MIC issue or something along those lines, but I would think that would show as a hold.

Also for what it’s worth, I couldn’t really get an answer from anyone what the difference was between being “In production - produced” vs “built” since I got the same story from both chat and phone support that they both mean it is fully built. Typical Ford communication - clear as mud.
Between you, me, and smocon, you have both engines, both tops, both transmissions, and a range of packages from mid to lux (data in the tracker sheet). Whatever is holding these up is not due to a particular config or option.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are a ton of built Bronco’s sitting at MAP waiting on convoys. Mine was built and released on 6/8 - it’s sitting at MAP. It missed the first estimated delivery window of 6/14 - 6/20. The new estimated delivery window is 6/25 - 7/1. It needs to travel 20 miles to my dealership. I hope you guys have better luck than me.

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are a ton of built Bronco’s sitting at MAP waiting on convoys. Mine was built and released on 6/8 - it’s sitting at MAP. It missed the first estimated delivery window of 6/14 - 6/20. The new estimated delivery window is 6/25 - 7/1. It needs to travel 20 miles to my dealership. I hope you guys have better luck than me.
That makes logical sense, but I wonder why the tracker hasn't changed to awaiting shipment status then...too bad there isn't a pick-up option

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands