Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That makes logical sense, but I wonder why the tracker hasn't changed to awaiting shipment status then...too bad there isn't a pick-up option
My tracker had been in “awaiting shipping” status since being built and released on 6/8. The problem with the tracker is it stops being accurate the minute your Bronco is built. Many people get calls that their Bronco is at their dealership before the tracker ever updates to “shipped”. Also, no one can tell you exactly what’s going on with your shipping delay. Ford Marketing and your dealer has no way to check it once it’s rolled out of the plant and is waiting to ship. It’s a guessing game. I will say this particular problem seems to only apply to builds waiting on the convoy. Rail shipments seem to be moving fast and can be tracked. Apparently there’s not enough trucks.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bugrad1990

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out with the old, in with the new. We are now a two-Bronco household! And a big "Thank you" to Justin at Dave Sinclair Ford for being a pleasure to work with.

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2224.JPG

Sponsored

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone else been having challenges with the tracker? I have tried every day the past week on shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and it keeps saying “session has expired, please refresh your page”. I’ve tried on two different phones, different browsers and on a desktop with the same result. Frustrating.

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My tracker had been in “awaiting shipping” status since being built and released on 6/8. The problem with the tracker is it stops being accurate the minute your Bronco is built. Many people get calls that their Bronco is at their dealership before the tracker ever updates to “shipped”. Also, no one can tell you exactly what’s going on with your shipping delay. Ford Marketing and your dealer has no way to check it once it’s rolled out of the plant and is waiting to ship. It’s a guessing game. I will say this particular problem seems to only apply to builds waiting on the convoy. Rail shipments seem to be moving fast and can be tracked. Apparently there’s not enough trucks.
Can they change from rail to convoy? Mine has been listed as rail delivery ever since I had a VIN/sticker, but it’s stuck in purgatory…

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else been having challenges with the tracker? I have tried every day the past week on shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and it keeps saying “session has expired, please refresh your page”. I’ve tried on two different phones, different browsers and on a desktop with the same result. Frustrating.
try logging into your ford account and then try tracker again...I had that problem and then it worked

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FWIW....

Called Ford this morning and they gave me a new delivery ETA of 7/6 to 7/12 (from 6/16 to 6/22) but could provide no other info.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yesterday was the last day of my initial delivery window. Nothing….

Looked a few minutes ago…changed to to 6/27-7/3.