First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the link! I figured it was somewhere but couldn't seem to find it. I just updated mine on the sheet. My Ship date was 06/16, and the ford tracking page shows estimated delivery "between 07/13/2022 & 07/19/2022" (delivery to BC, Canada)

As of today (07/10/2022) my dealer reports still showing location as "ramp 44, Woodhaven, Michigan". My window sticker shows "convoy" although after some research it looks like ramp 44 is a location at a ford rail yard

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My delivery date got bumped AGAIN, now it's 7/10-7/16. Supposedly a big problem with trucking companies right now. This is getting silly.
I'd buy that line of bullshit except that my dealership received 4 Broncos Friday afternoon, all with build dates from build weeks after ours.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd buy that line of bullshit except that my dealership received 4 Broncos Friday afternoon, all with build dates from build weeks after ours.
My dealer is advertising "35 Broncos in stock!" But I know those are all bought on the secondary market with markups. They haven't received any ordered Broncos in a while. The sales manager says he know for a fact they are expecting two trucks, but can't even get them to provide a manifest or delivery date.

Sponsored

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy crap my sales guy just called and it's here! Going through PDI and I should be able to pick it up this afternoon!

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hot damn, after 34 days of being “in production - produced” mine finally shipped this morning! Should be reaching the Dixiana rail yard on 7/19. Bring on the Mabett prime day discounts!!

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally! And it’s exactly what I wanted. Almost exactly two years after I made the reservation and I never changed a single thing. The wait sucked but I’m really happy now. It will be worth it!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 5AF613B1-EFA3-4C26-9F47-DE00E34D7FC7

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 8CA65410-2650-4CD6-92F3-1EED02047F32

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 563D3338-DB9E-4DC4-9FCC-21430E50C0B6

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 015892D7-ADD3-4E73-B11F-DD963198ADFE

saw someone’s 4 dr big bend? Soft top going down HW27 in central florida headed toward Winter Haven. Could be a Carvana caravan because they have a ware house in the area but passing along just in case. If mine were being transported that way I would’ve loved for someone to capture it.

NYguy4GG

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MY ETA of 7/6 to 7/12 came and went. I eventually went to "in transit status" on Sunday night. I called customer service and they were actually well informed. Its sitting in a rail car in Sterling Heights MI. so progress continues.... good luck all and congrats to those of you in possession.

Sponsored

AndersonR

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Similar situation for me...my Delivery Window (7/5-7/11) came and went as well. Ford updated the portal to 7/15-7/20 just this morning. I've talked to the dealer and to Ford, nobody can explain why the car has sat in Blue Island, IL from 6/18 to now (I live in CA...so it's still far away). Very frustrating.

The dealer even told me on 7/9 that the car was just 25mi's away...so we were getting excited that we had just a couple days to go. Apparently that person either lied, or made a mistake.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Apparently mine is going through New Orleans to get to Arlington, Tx...🤷 At least it is now saying the final destination so progress!

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is your experience with the Ford chat regarding updates?

Last week they gave me the railcar number and I have been calling every day and apparently it's 3 hours away from the destination and been sitting there for 12 days now... does anyone know if my dealership should know some more information? it's very frustrating to know it's so close but not moving, should I try to find the number of the rail station and ask?

Then, today in another effort to get some more info/update from the Ford chat, I talked to two different people and they both told me they don't have the railcar number, how weird is this? you had it last week but not today? so wanted to ask if some of you are having or had a similar experience... it went from bad to worse

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last week they gave me the railcar number and I have been calling every day and apparently it's 3 hours away from the destination and been sitting there for 12 days now... does anyone know if my dealership should know some more information? it's very frustrating to know it's so close but not moving, should I try to find the number of the rail station and ask?

Then, today in another effort to get some more info/update from the Ford chat, I talked to two different people and they both told me they don't have the railcar number, how weird is this? you had it last week but not today? so wanted to ask if some of you are having or had a similar experience... it went from bad to worse
Ford chat has been about 50/50 when I’ve reached out to them whether they do anything beyond look at the basic customer tracker that just says in production, built, etc. When I get someone who will only give the current status, I just close chat and reopen a new window to see if I have better luck with the next. They’re super hit or miss.

My guess is that yours might be at the railyard waiting for a ride to the dealer on convoy. When you call the rail company, do they tell you the final destination? For example, mine is on CSX and they give the last location/time as well as the estimated date/time to reach the railyard in Dixiana, SC. Mine will presumably hang out in Dixiana until there is a convoy load heading back up towards NC, which will take it to my dealer in Statesville. Some folks have had theirs waiting for convoy at the railyard for a week or two, possibly even longer. Might be worth having your dealer check with their rep.

AndersonR

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

My experience with chat has been similar...they seem to have limited information (confirmation that it's "In Transit", and they can tell me the location). This was helpful while the car was actually moving...as soon as it stopped (in Illinois in my case), they can't provide any additional information. Chat will steer you to the Toll Free number. That team is hit or miss as well, the gal I spoke with yesterday wasn't helpful at all. The frustrating part is that Ford can't tell us why our vehicle isn't moving...the Dealership can't tell us why it isn't moving...so who in the hell can?!? I find it strange that I would have to call a railroad company to get the status of my car. This is just another example of Ford's ineptitude and poor customer service.
Sponsored