Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my blend date was this past Saturday (6/4/22). My Bronco is being delivered to Florida. How much longer do I need to wait before I can pick it up?
My blend was 6/1 and it showed shipped by Friday. My estimated delivery is 6/27-7/3, so figure a month or so after the blend if all goes well. I’m In Gainesville and expect mine will go to Jax and then be put on a truck.

AndersonR

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My blend was 6/2. I have modules, tear tag, etc. I am 1102/3102. BUT...the site doesn't show it as "Built" yet. I contacted Ford via Chat who said: It looks like it's been produced and your ETA at the dealership is 7/7 (California).

I'm still nervous since I don't see certain milestones that many others are seeing.

MrMollusk

Black Diamond
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JK, Smart Brabus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blend date of 6/3 - I checked this AM and there was no tear tag but it appeared sometime between then and now (2:30 est)
No shipping info as of yet but I'm super excited! Been a looong wait!

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
My blend was 6/2. I have modules, tear tag, etc. I am 1102/3102. BUT...the site doesn't show it as "Built" yet. I contacted Ford via Chat who said: It looks like it's been produced and your ETA at the dealership is 7/7 (California).

I'm still nervous since I don't see certain milestones that many others are seeing.
Yep I’m right there with you so nerve wracking with how this whole process has been and now to be so close just wanting any updates you can get!

Sponsored

Nathan Chabot

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a 5/16 build week with a 5/19 blend date I'm still stuck at in production my eta delivery was today but that's not happening. I live 20 min from the plant so delivery shouldn't be a problem. I have no part or chip holds so I have no clue what is going on. Best of luck for all of you guys in this week cause ik for me and some others in my week we are getting screwed.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford tracker still just shows built, but the 6g Order Tracker shows as In Transit! That tracker has been a day or two ahead of the Ford updates every time, so I expect a change on the Ford tracker maybe tomorrow morning. I'll try Ford chat later on and see if I can get the rail information.

[edit] That was quick, Ford tracker now shows shipped. I know rail can take a while, we'll see how this goes. In a long past life, I designed the railcars used to transport cars (called "autoracks") and I remember well all of the issues you can have with rail delivery. 🤞

Last edited:

jumper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Ford tracker still just shows built, but the 6g Order Tracker shows as In Transit! That tracker has been a day or two ahead of the Ford updates every time, so I expect a change on the Ford tracker maybe tomorrow morning. I'll try Ford chat later on and see if I can get the rail information.

[edit] That was quick, Ford tracker now shows shipped. I know rail can take a while, we'll see how this goes. In a long past life, I designed the railcars used to transport cars (called "autoracks") and I remember well all of the issues you can have with rail delivery. 🤞
Does the order tracker app show any shipping information? Curious because my said shipped on Saturday but no shipping info is shown. Mine is convoy.

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you seen any movement on your build? I know most of the 6/4’s haven’t had much movement. It seems like a lot of the south eastern vehicles that have shipped the estimated delivery is around the last week of this month into the first bit of July. But they’ve already been built and shipped.
None yet. It's still stuck in a build process...

Sponsored

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the order tracker app show any shipping information? Curious because my said shipped on Saturday but no shipping info is shown. Mine is convoy.
No it doesn’t show any details. I plan on hitting Ford chat in the next day or two and getting the rail info.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Try all the tracking sites.

For me right now, the backdoor link shows Built and estimated date, the Ordertrack app shows Awaiting Shipment, and the pizza tracker (the one Ford links you when you get the ordernumber and vin) still says In Production.

Last edited:

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was (6/4/22); I currently see this on the modules page. Should I be concerned? Status is still in production on the other sites.

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group BC387AFF-5A10-4837-9A84-CA3F44ADF4B3

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was (6/4/22); I currently see this on the modules page. Should I be concerned? Status is still in production on the other sites.

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group BC387AFF-5A10-4837-9A84-CA3F44ADF4B3
What is your sequence number? It's on your window sticker right after the blend date.

I'm 6/4 blend, sequence 8187. My modules showed up late last night. I would definitely give it another day or two before starting to worry.
Sponsored