First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds like your order has been received by Ford. Now for the wait…
Yes, my dealer also called me to reassure me today that my order is in.
I’m sorry to see some on this forum are giving out misinformation about order banks being closed. Apparently it depends on your dealer and when you made your reservation. Now that my order is confirmed I’ll just have to wait it out.
Sponsored

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also, the dealership can not set the priority code any lower than 19 at this point. It’s now in Ford’s hands to change that status.

TayBPetty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sorry to see some on this forum are giving out misinformation about order banks being closed. Apparently it depends on your dealer and when you made your reservation. Now that my order is confirmed I’ll just have to wait it out.
I think you having a reservation is why you were able to order. It doesn’t align with what Ford has been saying, but at least your order is in their system. Nothing else matters.

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think you having a reservation is why you were able to order. It doesn’t align with what Ford has been saying, but at least your order is in their system. Nothing else matters.
That’s right, just as Metallica says 😁

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Per Ford. Your dealership is lying to you!

"Due to high demand, the current model year is no longer available for retail order. Limited inventory may be available at selected dealers. Contact your dealer for more information."

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So just as a PSA, please start a new thread and post the name of your dealership so that the rest of the early reservation holders can reference them when the flood Ford customer support with cals l about being able to place orders while the order banks are still closed.

only seems fair.

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Similar situation for me...my Delivery Window (7/5-7/11) came and went as well. Ford updated the portal to 7/15-7/20 just this morning. I've talked to the dealer and to Ford, nobody can explain why the car has sat in Blue Island, IL from 6/18 to now (I live in CA...so it's still far away). Very frustrating.

The dealer even told me on 7/9 that the car was just 25mi's away...so we were getting excited that we had just a couple days to go. Apparently that person either lied, or made a mistake.
I’m stuck in the same place as you and I’m getting so tired of no one being able to tell me anything! It’s so frustrating for a car I’ve waited two years for. My original delivery window was 7/2-7/8, and has since been bumped twice. Should be here this week, but my dealer said on Thursday it’s just sitting at the Blue Island yard and they have no idea why. Makes me feel slightly better that it’s not just me that’s stuck there.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"My dealer said"....but called them to get an update from their side as the rail tracking was not moving and it seemed to be stuck in New Orleans. He said it was already in Ft Worth and looks like I should expect to pick it up on Friday or Saturday....I have learned my lesson and will not be holding my breath, but that would be awesome if true!

Sponsored

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"My dealer said"....but called them to get an update from their side as the rail tracking was not moving and it seemed to be stuck in New Orleans. He said it was already in Ft Worth and looks like I should expect to pick it up on Friday or Saturday....I have learned my lesson and will not be holding my breath, but that would be awesome if true!
Good news!

Were you tracking with CSX? If so, was it saying like it's in a location (New Orleans in your case) for a few days and no ETA available?

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good news!

Were you tracking with CSX? If so, was it saying like it's in a location (New Orleans in your case) for a few days and no ETA available?
Mine was on Union Pacific, I have called each day over the last 5 days and the 'date' I heard kept getting pushed out by a day....so after 5 days, it was 5 days later. I am still trying to figure out how to perceive their info as it is somewhat cryptic, but I figured it was time to call the dealer and see what they had to say...hopefully they are right and I get it sooner!

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s right, just as Metallica says 😁
There doesn't seem to be any clear way to predict when yours will be delivered. I reserved 9/20, placed first order 1/21, and then reconfirmed 10/21. Made no changes to speed up delivery and received it end of June.

Knowing your dealer's allotment info might help, but that doesn't seem entirely predictive either.

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There doesn't seem to be any clear way to predict when yours will be delivered. I reserved 9/20, placed first order 1/21, and then reconfirmed 10/21. Made no changes to speed up delivery and received it end of June.

Knowing your dealer's allotment info might help, but that doesn't seem entirely predictive either.
Thanks for the info. The more I read here the less likely I think it is that I will actually own one. When I placed my order last month I thought worse case scenario I would take delivery this fall or before January.
Reading some of your stories gives me zero hope for that happening. Oh well, I may have to go back to looking for a pre owned Raptor again!

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the info. The more I read here the less likely I think it is that I will actually own one. When I placed my order last month I thought worse case scenario I would take delivery this fall or before January.
Reading some of your stories gives me zero hope for that happening. Oh well, I may have to go back to looking for a pre owned Raptor again!
Hopefully the situation will continue to improve in terms of supply and delivery.
Sponsored