Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Showing week of 6/6. Still no window sticker. Need to get order code from dealer so I can use app.
Sponsored

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the Ordertrack.app last night and saw that my WS popped! Blend day of 6/6! It's been 687 days!! I can't believe this is going to happen! :)

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone explain blend date and build date for me? When I use Ford chat, they give me a "build date" of 6/10. Is that the date I should expect to populate as my blend date or are they different?

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Showing week of 6/6. Still no window sticker. Need to get order code from dealer so I can use app.
@Village Idiot Try calling FMC, that is how we got ours back in March! They gave us our VIN and order number by giving them our reservation number, reservation date and dealership name and address. PS-we have the identical build:)

Last edited:

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone explain blend date and build date for me? When I use Ford chat, they give me a "build date" of 6/10. Is that the date I should expect to populate as my blend date or are they different?
:)
@Nightmist66 this thread is great at explaining everything! I have a blend date of 6/6 and that was also my build date. By the time you hit your blend your build is already happening.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Sponsored

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
:)
@Nightmist66 this thread is great at explaining everything! I have a blend date of 6/6 and that was also my build date. By the time you hit your blend your build is already happening.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/
Thanks, I had read through that thread and maybe I had just one too many that night. Appreciate the quick response! I'll wait patiently until Friday evening for my WS and then start chewing my fingernails Saturday if I haven't gotten it yet 😉

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, I had read through that thread and maybe I had just one too many that night. Appreciate the quick response! I'll wait patiently until Friday evening for my WS and then start chewing my fingernails Saturday if I haven't gotten it yet 😉
I have lived on this app since I got this build week! Ordertrack.app. My WS populated here last night and didn't through the ford website until today! You are 4 days behind me..stay positive!! I also noticed that my pizza tracker changed oh so slightly and said "in production" which I didn't notice until last night so no idea when that changed either!

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have lived on this app since I got this build week! Ordertrack.app. My WS populated here last night and didn't through the ford website until today! You are 4 days behind me..stay positive!! I also noticed that my pizza tracker changed oh so slightly and said "in production" which I didn't notice until last night so no idea when that changed either!
Yeah, I've got the Order Track page bookmarked. I haven't been waiting nearly as long as most of you but I've been pushed late in the week before previous scheduled build weeks. I wouldn't even be paying attention at this point if I hadn't been pushed 3 times .

DFink

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker has updated to "In Production" status. No WS yet, but definitely getting pumped!
Mine has also updated on the tracker to in production but no WS yet either. @Nightmist66 I see you are in Wilson, I'm just down 795 in Goldsboro.

Sponsored

DFink

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs