First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like all sorts of constraints but I'd heard Sasquatch wheels were also a constraint (even though plenty of SAS have been shipped. I'd take steelies right now and already have the new wheels and tires waiting. My wife says I jinxed myself.
I'm no expert but I can't understand how starting the line every sequence without finishing the previous vehicles is profitable. I get that it's cheaper to build on the line, but whats the point of the schedulers if there's zero parts?
I don’t think it’s parts constraints because I have a base with no options I also bought wheels and a lift kit just sitting here I guess buying wheels pre delivery is the black cloud

• Haha
Reactions: CWL

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t think it’s parts constraints because I have a base with no options I also bought wheels and a lift kit just setting here I guess buying wheels pre delivery is the black cloud
In think we found the answer guys. I also have a set of wheels here ready to swap when my OBX comes in.

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally, ordertrack app says awaiting shipment. Refreshed Ford tracker and said built 7/1/22! Refreshed the Ford tracker an hour later and its back to only saying "in production" - crazy how bad Ford's system is. At least the ordertrack app still says awaiting shipment.

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally, ordertrack app says awaiting shipment. Refreshed Ford tracker and said built 7/1/22! Refreshed the Ford tracker an hour later and its back to only saying "in production" - crazy how bad Ford's system is. At least the ordertrack app still says awaiting shipment.
Mine still all say in production

Sponsored

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
ETA was 7/5 to 7/11. Just talked to Chat, now "The vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to the selling Dealer. It's anticipated to begin transit between Jul-26-Aug-01-2022"

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I’ve reserved myself to being fooked by Ford, my only saving grace is that it’s a 6 hour drive so convoy truck should be here within a day after however long it sits in awaiting shipment once I’m actually built.

Deleted member 21681

Mine switched back and forth a lot, too.

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally got my :Built" email. The excerpt below seems a bit unnerving as my ETA also went from 7/5-7/11 to 7/26-8/1. It takes three weeks to "inspect" it? Can I now hold Ford to their statement that my new Bronco will be a "vehicle that you can depend on"?

"Great news! Your 2022 Bronco Base 4 Door has been built. Right now, we are performing some final inspections on your vehicle to get it ready for shipment. While this could add time to your wait, it ensures that we deliver a vehicle that you can depend on."

Sponsored

thebraggman

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I created an account to add a data point to the “purgatory” group.
6/8 blend. All trackers still show In Production. Chats and calls to Ford giving vague responses similar to others in this thread about it being built with no holds and with an ETA to the dealer July 10th-16th.
OBX, 2.7, soft top, lux, aux switches (I’m thinking this might be the hold up. Anyone else have aux still In Production?)
At this point I’m expecting it in September.

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6/8 blend. All trackers still show In Production. Chats and calls to Ford giving vague responses similar to others in this thread about it being built with no holds and with an ETA to the dealer July 10th-16th.
OBX, 2.7, soft top, lux, aux switches (I’m thinking this might be the hold up. Anyone else have aux still In Production?)
I am wondering if it's obx. Mind is stuck, no switches

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine is a Base with automatic as the only option. Still in Build. I looked at a post today in the 1/17 group and there is a guy still in "Shipping"

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6/8 Blend, built 6/14.......still awaiting shipment

OBX, 2.7, Advanced 4x4, Hard top, high pkg, cloth seats.... no aux switches

I'd be shocked if this thing arrives by 7/10

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is a Base with automatic as the only option. Still in Build. I looked at a post today in the 1/17 group and there is a guy still in "Shipping"
Same base auto here still showing in production eta delivery 7/16-/722 I’m. It holding my breath
Sponsored