First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the more I looked into it there aren't many different tag configurations, so probably doesn't mean much.
Sponsored

Penst8er

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Convertible & Bronco 4D OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah the more I looked into it there aren't many different tag configurations, so probably doesn't mean much.
I think I’m waiting on a truck or the tracker is lagging. My uncle owns a dealership in Washington State and said trucking is an issue. Cars typically are shipped rail to Washington state and they sit at the rail yard waiting for a truck to the dealer.

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May be a coincidence but a few people in 6/20 who are in the In Production left for dead land all have NDZ4 tear tag, as do I. Any others among us?
I'm in the 6/13. Tear Tag NVS4, Blend 6/16, Build completed 6/17, number in line 617/884, Rotation 4387, shipped 6/24/22. Estimated delivery to California 7/15 - 7/21. I hope those that are "still in production" get their builds completed and shipped soon.

Sponsored

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the "shipped" email today. Blend on 6/8. Produced on 6/29. ETA is 7/30 to 8/5.
I'm now convinced I'm going to get it while I'm in vacation. I don't care. I'll drive the 3 hours from the beach to take delivery and drive back with the front panels off.

DFink

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the call from my dealership that mine showed up. Original delivery window was 4 July which changed to 2 July then back to 3 July and ended up showing up on 1 July. Everything is just a guestimate. Also got the offrodeo emails all the time also. I don't know if there is any method to the madness.

Drabon74

Black Diamond
First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner(2007 & 2021)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the “built” email Wednesday night, got the official shipped email last night. ETA. 7/25 - 7/31. To coastal South Carolina. 6/7 blend date

DFink

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm now convinced I'm going to get it while I'm in vacation. I don't care. I'll drive the 3 hours from the beach to take delivery and drive back with the front panels off.
Hope it gets here before your vacation but if not just do everything over the phone. Walk in sign a few things write the check and get the keys. Then enjoy the drive back to the beach.

Sponsored

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordertrack app down now too. Hopefully Ford is actually fixing the issue with their tracking database but my hopes aren't very high. One can dream.

EDIT: I contacted Chat, still In Production and was told to contact the dealer for more info. WTF, my dealer says all they have is the same "In Production". Chat rep says ETA July 8, but then went on to say that Ford is working hard to fix production problems and hopes to be able to share with my dealer in a "few weeks" why my Bronco is on hold and when it will actually ship. No sense. Are chat reps bots?

I almost wish I didn't ask now. 😂

Last edited:

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordertrack app down now too. Hopefully Ford is actually fixing the issue with their tracking database but my hopes aren't very high. One can dream.

EDIT: I contacted Chat, still In Production and was told to contact the dealer for more info. WTF, my dealer says all they have is the same "In Production". Chat rep says ETA July 8, but then went on to say that Ford is working hard to fix production problems and hopes to be able to share with my dealer in a "few weeks" why my Bronco is on hold and when it will actually ship. No sense. Are chat reps bots?

I almost wish I didn't ask now. 😂
Share in a few weeks? If they know why it's on hold (and they do) why do they need to wait to share? What's worse than a chip/part hold?

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Share in a few weeks? If they know why it's on hold (and they do) why do they need to wait to share? What's worse than a chip/part hold?
I was just trying to imagine what was worse. Did they not have tops and then parked them outside and then a massive thunderstorm roll through and flood the interiors?

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just trying to imagine what was worse. Did they not have tops and then parked them outside and then a massive thunderstorm roll through and flood the interiors?
Sounds like all sorts of constraints but I'd heard Sasquatch wheels were also a constraint (even though plenty of SAS have been shipped. I'd take steelies right now and already have the new wheels and tires waiting. My wife says I jinxed myself.
I'm no expert but I can't understand how starting the line every sequence without finishing the previous vehicles is profitable. I get that it's cheaper to build on the line, but whats the point of the schedulers if there's zero parts?
Sponsored