Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Noticed a couple of interesting data points in the spreadsheet:

75% of orders in this build week are MIC. They must be starting to make some progress on that line (makes me wish I didn't switch my order to a soft top :mad:).
~50% of orders are LUX. Also a former constraint showing signs of improvement.
39% are SAS. Think ford is still struggling with this package.
Or, maybe MIC and LUX are still constraints, and that's why we were all bumped to the last week before the break. Giving the suppliers more time to send these constrained parts. I have no clue though, just tossing out ideas.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been refreshing backdoor link while ONLY peeking through my fingers like it's a horror movie for the last week orso hoping it still says 6/27. This week is the cliff edge in front of the paralyzing July shutdown.

I don't have the guts to ask Ford Chat for anything more specific than what the link shows.

It'll be OK.
the way it looks is if it gets built next week it's going out before shutdown. There are a few 7/01 folks that have scheduled ETAs. I did feel better at 6/28 than 6/30 though, lol

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or, maybe MIC and LUX are still constraints, and that's why we were all bumped to the last week before the break. Giving the suppliers more time to send these constrained parts. I have no clue though, just tossing out ideas.
That could very well be too. Has Ford stated a purpose for the July shutdown or is it just rumors on the forum?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That could very well be too. Has Ford stated a purpose for the July shutdown or is it just rumors on the forum?
retooling for new Ranger.

Sponsored

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still holding strong at 6/27 build date and they gave me estimated delivery window of July 19-25th. Fingers crossed it sticks!!!

dmhflash

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This cracks me up. When I first got the build date I'd check once a day. When I got within 3 weeks of the actual build week I'd check 4x a day. Now I am limiting myself to once in the morning and once at night, praying I don't get bumped again. Just writing this will likely be a jinx.
And that's how jinx works. Moved today to 8/1. Even chatted with FoMoCo last Wednesday and said firm build date of 6/27. Hope all of you keep your date. dmhflash has exited the thread

Sponsored

Vanicant

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just chatted with Ford and was told build day is 6/30 and estimated delivery is 7/29. I keep getting bumped on Fridays and started out at 5/30. Fingers crossed this is the last time.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Moved build day from 6/27 to 6/30 but they gave me an estimated delivery date of 7/16 to WI.
I just spoke with chat and was given a build date of 6/29, but she could not give me an estimated delivery date to Green Bay

Normalone7

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm about 20 mins west of Madison, so I'd assume a similar timeframe. Wouldn't be surprised if they transported ours together.

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just chatted with Ford and was told build day is 6/30 and estimated delivery is 7/29. I keep getting bumped on Fridays and started out at 5/30. Fingers crossed this is the last time.
Did they give you estimated delivery window last few times you got bumped?
Sponsored