Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Friendly reminder to populate the 6/27/22 tracker, once you have your window stickets
Also if anything seems wonky tag me and I'll look into it, I try to keep up with it but I forget some times.

griffingrey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every time I talk with Ford chat the information is always different. Build date of 6/28 then 6/29 then 6/28 again now 7/1.....
Same with me.

6/20 then 6/27 then 6/28 then today 6/29
Good news was today they told me ETA for delivery is 7/8 (I am in northern Michigan).

No sticker yet.

griffingrey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the ford tracker site is still broken for me for some reason, but on ordertracker I have a ws and a blend date of 6/27. Progess!
It seems to be very unstable. Works about 25% of the time. I try using incognito windows and VPN to different cities but same misbheavior.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
man 6/27 is Outer Banks day, lol...

I'm still sitting at the 6/29 build day. The latest with chat they also said "assigned a build day and rotation number is 'locked in' and cannot be amended. I think somebody else got that same response last week but was still bumped. I will remain cautiously optimistic since my build day hasn't moved since Sunday and I have seen another herd of Badlands going on 6/29. Maybe they do batches or something? haha.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think I've seen the first black diamond posted with a window sticker in this thread yet...they're going to make ours at the ass end of the week I guess 😑

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was ok jumping between 6/28 - 6/29…now that I jumped to Friday 7/1 I don’t have a warm and fuzzy feeling as every single time I’ve been pushed to Friday I get pushed back weeks. So whatever….patience is running thin. The writing is on the wall. July 15 2020 reservation and I still can’t get built. It’s not a special build either.

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was ok jumping between 6/28 - 6/29…now that I jumped to Friday 7/1 I don’t have a warm and fuzzy feeling as every single time I’ve been pushed to Friday I get pushed back weeks. So whatever….patience is running thin. The writing is on the wall. July 15 2020 reservation and I still can’t get built. It’s not a special build either.
Oh crap think I spoke too soon…does this mean I’m in the club boys? This literally just happened.

5BF8BA93-DFDD-4160-800C-D5DEF14A4AD8.png

Sponsored

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh crap think I spoke too soon…does this mean I’m in the club boys? This literally just happened.

5BF8BA93-DFDD-4160-800C-D5DEF14A4AD8.png
errr...when's the last time you checked your scheduled build day? I haven't seen any 6/28-29 people post up as 'in production'. does this thing not go in day order?

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times, I did a search and literally can't find a straight answer...the ordertrack app has me in production but the ford shop link doesn't. Does it take longer for the Ford link to catch up?

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times, I did a search and literally can't find a straight answer...the ordertrack app has me in production but the ford shop link doesn't. Does it take longer for the Ford link to catch up?
I believe it does, because the window sticker link through the ordertrack app worked when the ford one didn't. So idk where they're getting their data, but it does seem to be more accurate.
Sponsored