Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting... I like being able to see Dealer Prices
No kidding, it is nice to have that in your backpocket if the dealership tries to nickel and dime you. Think I saw on mine dealer cost is $33k and I'm paying $52k. But I'm not worried about that, my dealer is a cool ass dude, he actually tries to get the customer as much off the cost as he can. He didn't charge me delivery fee and other stuff on top of price protection and getting the extra Ford pass points.
Sponsored

Last edited:

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No kidding, it is nice to have that in your backpocket if the dealership tries to nickel and dime you. Think I saw on mine dealer cost is $33k and I'm paying $52k. But I'm not worried about that, my dealer is a cool as dude, he actually tries to get the customer as much off the cost as he can. He didn't charge me delivery fee and other stuff on top of price protection and getting the extra Ford pass points.
That's not right, that may be the dealer cost for the base, there were a few diff spots. Mine said MSRP with Destination is 50,215 and Dealer Price is 45,246

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's not right, that may be the dealer cost for the base, there were a few diff spots. Mine said MSRP with Destination is 50,215 and Dealer Price is 45,246
You're right, it's not, I haven't looked at that part in a bit I was just throwing a number out there. But the info is still there for sure.

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in production according to the Ford site! But no sticker… chat says I’m a 6/28 build date

Sponsored

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just checked Order Track and it shows In Production! Still no WS but sticking with 6/29 build date.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So if you pull up the backdoor tracker website on Microsoft Edge. Hit Ctrl+shift+J. It'll bring up a side window, find the >> arrow in the menu at the top and select Network. Then refresh the page. On the right hand side find your reservation number (should be 6kb in size). Thennnn you just click the down arrow for the "entry" or some tab on the list, and then the other down arrow that brings up and it'll show scheduled week, dealer cost, MSRP, all kind of stuff and you'll eventually see "vehicle status:" and your code will be there. Lots of work to find unless you're bored all day at work like I am. 🤣
So Following this I never see a reservation number (or anything 6kb in size) Also no down arrow on any of this list. Drop a screen shot if possible that doesn't show any personal info is possible please.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So Following this I never see a reservation number (or anything 6kb in size) Also no down arrow on any of this list. Drop a screen shot if possible that doesn't show any personal info is possible please.
There's a post somewhere on this site where a dude breaks it all down, but I'll be damned if I remember where he posted it. But yeah, when I get to the office tomorrow I'll try to break it down.

OP
OP
Mpatient1

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think I've seen the first black diamond posted with a window sticker in this thread yet...they're going to make ours at the ass end of the week I guess 😑
Hmmm, mine was end of the week on my week (6/13) so much so my built date was the following Monday... I'm wondering if they don't do the Badlands/Sasquatch equipped Broncos first as a way to keep the line organized with same parts before switching to different setups on the bulkier items in the drive train. Hope my thought process makes sense.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So if you pull up the backdoor tracker website on Microsoft Edge. Hit Ctrl+shift+J. It'll bring up a side window, find the >> arrow in the menu at the top and select Network. Then refresh the page. On the right hand side find your reservation number (should be 6kb in size). Thennnn you just click the down arrow for the "entry" or some tab on the list, and then the other down arrow that brings up and it'll show scheduled week, dealer cost, MSRP, all kind of stuff and you'll eventually see "vehicle status:" and your code will be there. Lots of work to find unless you're bored all day at work like I am. 🤣
How. The. Eff.

did you (or the original finder of this) find that in all of that squirrelcode jibble-jabble?

Also holla STRT crowd!

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There's a post somewhere on this site where a dude breaks it all down, but I'll be damned if I remember where he posted it. But yeah, when I get to the office tomorrow I'll try to break it down.
Is this the info: Doesn't look like I have much going on with status. Supposed to be 6/27 but this doesn't seem encouraging.

1. readyToPurchase: false
  2. reservationAmount: "$100.0"
  3. reservationDate: "2020-07-14T14:22:30.976Z"
  4. showroomJourneyType: false
  5. status: "ORDERED"
  6. statusDisplay: "processing"

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you're seeing something like this (below), click on the ">>" next to Console, and select "Network".
l7nEWkK.jpg

So you've selected Network. Hit refresh on the page without closing the inspection window down.

That brings up something that looks like this in the inspection window. Scroll down to where you see the 6.2kB thing, near where the cursor is in this screenshot.

2FfGgQc.jpg

Click on the string that's 6.2 kB, that's my reservation number, but look for yours.
That opens up another window to the right.
Click on the 3rd tab "Preview".
Click on the black carrot arrow next to "> entries: " and it'll bring down a pull-down.
The pull-down has one entry with its own black carrot arrow. Click on that one.
The bottom of that sub-nest is where the vehicleStatusCode is.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How. The. Eff.

did you (or the original finder of this) find that in all of that squirrelcode jibble-jabble?

Also holla STRT crowd!
How the hell he knew to do that I'll never understand but it's been the best part of the backdoor tracker ever since. Once you figure it out you'll never NOT use that feature.

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford chat earlier this week said 6/30 build date. Tonight, the ford tracker shows in production. No window sticker yet.

(Black Diamond, 4 door, 2.7, tow, soft top)

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you're seeing something like this (below), click on the ">>" next to Console, and select "Network".
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 2FfGgQc

So you've selected Network. Hit refresh on the page without closing the inspection window down.

That brings up something that looks like this in the inspection window. Scroll down to where you see the 6.2kB thing, near where the cursor is in this screenshot.

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 2FfGgQc

Click on the string that's 6.2 kB, that's my reservation number, but look for yours.
That opens up another window to the right.
Click on the 3rd tab "Preview".
Click on the black carrot arrow next to "> entries: " and it'll bring down a pull-down.
The pull-down has one entry with its own black carrot arrow. Click on that one.
The bottom of that sub-nest is where the vehicleStatusCode is.
Bingo Bango, you've got it.
Sponsored