WetFarts2

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like you just didn't make the cut to get off the line before the plant went down.

B6G likes to crap on us BB'ers, but I'm convinced that history will view our choice kindly. BB gives you tons of value room to spend your money where you want it without committing a lot more of it elsewhere. I'll have mine upgraded to 285 KO2's and custom Katzkins seats for less than the upcharge between BB and BD, while keeping locking rear differential.

Vanilla + all the exact toppings you want > tricked out factory ice cream.
Haha thats a great way to put it! They can crap all over anything they want. I 100% stand by my decision
Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received my Baby Pic! Last week received my email that I'm in transit via rail to SoCal, but no update/detail in any of the trackers. Build/blend date 6/27/22 with a reservation of 7/16/20 & order on 1/25/21. It's about to get real!
1658255823865.jpeg
Nice pic! Our builds are almost twins, and I'm in SoCal as well. Maybe I'll see you on the road!

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CSX says that the rail car was moved to a “repair track” at the rail yard 25 minutes from the dealership. Hopefully this shouldn’t slow down anything because it has nowhere else to go other than onto a truck.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

and still no word of any raptors being shipped.
Isn’t it great? Dealer and Ford chat still showing a delivery of 7/21-7/27. I just don’t see it.

Hrsnick

Outer Banks
First Name
Herschel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice pic! Our builds are almost twins, and I'm in SoCal as well. Maybe I'll see you on the road!
Finally, after 2 years. Outer Banks, Lux, MIC Hood, Tow Package, Brush Guard, Modular Bumper on the wat. On the train and scheduled for Lawrenceville Georgia on Saturday, 1.5 hours from dealer

image.jpg

Sponsored

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely. Maybe try to hit the Cars & Coffee at the San Clemente Outlet Mall, tho' a bit further drive for you. My dealer says he's still showing first week of August, but...

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what do I need to say to ford chat to get the railcar number? It shipped on the 11th and says deliver 7/21-27...

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely. Maybe try to hit the Cars & Coffee at the San Clemente Outlet Mall, tho' a bit further drive for you. My dealer says he's still showing first week of August, but...
Mine is saying 7/27 - 8/2 which is also what it says on the Ford tracker. Maybe they'll be on the train together.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what do I need to say to ford chat to get the railcar number? It shipped on the 11th and says deliver 7/21-27...
I think you have to get it from your dealer.

Sponsored

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the baby pic today, and picked her up a couple hours later, after 21 months, she's finally mine! In and out of the dealer in under 45 minutes, no haggling, gave me MSRP less the price protection rebates, I'm still a little shocked lol. I hope you all get yours soon and have a similar experience!
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group IMG_6034

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just to confirm my understanding of the shipping process. Assume nothing is consistent but...

Have an estimated delivery date of 7/27-8/2. Chatted to ask for rail tracking and nothing so far so assume its still in a lot.. I also looked at unitedroadlogistics and tracking states: Inactive – FORD MOTOR COMPANY. Assume all of this means it hasn't started to ship. Not sure if pizza tracker updates with a green check mark once it is in transit? Hopefully will see some movement by end of week as I'm in CA so assume the rail/truck will take some time...

I just ordered the Fabtech 3" lift kit and arrived in 2 days (thought it was backordered) so I must have jinxed myself for delay!
I would think you're ~3 weeks out.

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Politely ask Chat for a rail car number so that you can track its progress.