First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was my experience with CSX, received mine a week earlier than expected to Central Florida.
This has not been my experience. Are you guys sure we're all talking about the same thing?
Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has not been my experience. Are you guys sure we're all talking about the same thing?
My delivery estimate started around the week of June 13th and I actually received my Bronco on the 7th. My salesperson stated they usually project delivery about a week after the vehicle arrives at the local rail yard due to their inability to predict when a local transportation company can pick up your vehicle and take it to the dealership. Mine sat at the local yard for only about 48 hours so I guess I got lucky. Rail yard is also about 20 miles from dealership so I guess that helped.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good. So you are saying itā€™s worth all the grief and heart-ache?
as cliche' as it is when people come in and say that "worth the wait" stuff it absolutely is 100%. For the guys that have the luxury of being able to wait just be patient these things are absolutely amazing. I've been in loaded Jeeps and there's no comparison.

Last edited:

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sure all the heartburn just disappears the moment yours gets there.

Scene at Mount Doom Ford:
giphy.gif

Sponsored

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just asked Ford Chat again for update. Today got a different answer on location however still no rail tracking number. Looks like its now in a staging area. Still showing the same 8/2 estimate. Fingers crossed.

The vehicle location is Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI. The estimated arrival time is ā€ƒAug-02-2022.

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally received a ā€œShippedā€ email today with a Nashville delivery between and betwixt 8/11 and 8/17. It wouldnā€™t hurt my feelings if they could slide my dates forward. While it has not been Fordā€™s modus operandi, maybe CSX likes to under promise and over deliver.
CSX tracking said the railcar is in Ohio and scheduled to arrive Nashville on 7/24. Surely they could get a truck lined up, off the railcar and 4 miles to the dealership in less than 18 days.

geodude05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chat said my bronco has arrived at a junction point in chicago and is awaiting the next leg of the shipment. Expected July 31 arrival
I have a strong feeling that our broncos are together since they're both getting shipped to austin haha. Shoot me a direct message or something if you hear any updates and I'll make sure to do the same for you!

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my 6/28 blend date rig just hit Washington and is ~5miles from the dealer just waiting on transport from the rail yard to the dealership. SOOOOOOONNNN.

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 1658353025127
Mine has been 23 miles from the dealership since Monday night. It has an ETA of 7/31 and Iā€™m getting more impatient by the day, especially since thereā€™s no movement itā€™s just sitting there waiting for transport.

Sponsored

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been 23 miles from the dealership since Monday night. It has an ETA of 7/31 and Iā€™m getting more impatient by the day, especially since thereā€™s no movement itā€™s just sitting there waiting for transport.
its maddening, lol. I want to show up at the rail yard with my truck and trailer wearing a reflective vest, hard hat and carry a clip board and say "hi I am here to transport this vin..." could put a DOT number on the side of the truck for added fun.

something tells me that might not fly though.

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a strong feeling that our broncos are together since they're both getting shipped to austin haha. Shoot me a direct message or something if you hear any updates and I'll make sure to do the same for you!
I will definitely let you know what I hear!

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to confirm my understanding of the shipping process. Assume nothing is consistent but...

Have an estimated delivery date of 7/27-8/2. Chatted to ask for rail tracking and nothing so far so assume its still in a lot.. I also looked at unitedroadlogistics and tracking states: Inactive ā€“ FORD MOTOR COMPANY. Assume all of this means it hasn't started to ship. Not sure if pizza tracker updates with a green check mark once it is in transit? Hopefully will see some movement by end of week as I'm in CA so assume the rail/truck will take some time...

I just ordered the Fabtech 3" lift kit and arrived in 2 days (thought it was backordered) so I must have jinxed myself for delay!
Ford chat hasn't been all that helpful. My Black Diamond's ETA is this week, yet according to Ford, the truck is still in MI. I dunno, I guess just will need to wait till I get that call.

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford chat hasn't been all that helpful. My Black Diamond's ETA is this week, yet according to Ford, the truck is still in MI. I dunno, I guess just will need to wait till I get that call.
Same...Ford still shows my delivery date is the 24th (Sunday) yet mine shows its on ramp 4g at the assembly plant. There is no way my Bronco makes it to Utah in 4 days...especially since its been "built" since the 2nd...but still showing "in production"

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My railcar has been at the destination since Monday and yesterday it was put on a ā€œrepair trackā€ and as of today it is ā€œreleased from a bad orderā€ which I believe means it was moved to another railcar that isnā€™t broken. My ETA remains the same for next week (as it should since itā€™s only 20 minutes away) but all this railcar lingo is driving me nuts lol.
Sponsored