First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Still sitting on Ramp 2 in Atlanta. Over a week now. Just hanging out in a train yard. No telling what kind of dents and dings it's going to show up with now. 🤬
If it makes you feel better, mine was in the rail yard for 11 days (it was picked up and delivered today). It arrived clean as ever, you wouldn't even know it was shipped! It did sit on the rail car unloaded at the final destination for 8 days, was only exposed to the elements for 3.
Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it makes you feel better, mine was in the rail yard for 11 days (it was picked up and delivered today). It arrived clean as ever, you wouldn't even know it was shipped! It did sit on the rail car unloaded at the final destination for 8 days, was only exposed to the elements for 3.
That actually makes me feel a lot better 👍🤣

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still sitting on Ramp 2 in Atlanta. Over a week now. Just hanging out in a train yard. No telling what kind of dents and dings it's going to show up with now. 🤬
Are the railcars enclosed or can people tag the broncos like they do the railcars?

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are the railcars enclosed or can people tag the broncos like they do the railcars?
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 20220721_152933

Bad picture, but that's the depot in Lawrenceville, Georgia. You can see the covered railcars in the middle where they unload. Then after that they just sit out in an open lot until they get loaded. At the top of the picture by the trees you can actually see some loaded trailers and a few empty ones. Going full Big Brother on these assholes 🤣

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 20220721_152933

Bad picture, but that's the depot in Lawrenceville, Georgia. You can see the covered railcars in the middle where they unload. Then after that they just sit out in an open lot until they get loaded. At the top of the picture by the trees you can actually see some loaded trailers and a few empty ones. Going full Big Brother on these assholes 🤣
Yeah, when they told me my badlands was in Flint, Mi on ramp 51... I found out this is ramp 51
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 1658438694702

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, when they told me my badlands was in Flint, Mi on ramp 51... I found out this is ramp 51
The ortho view of the rail sidings in the left-middle of that aerial tells an interesting story about how these are transported.

aO2FCIl.jpg

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just had my DAILY chat with Ford. Finally got a rail tracking number!! Babysteps. Still showing 8/2 delivery.

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just went to pending pickup with United road, I believe this means I am off the rail car after 7 days in Memphis. Now waiting for convoy. I know this is frustrating for all, but if you have a business and are trying to find workers, I am sure you understand. 😖😖

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just had my DAILY chat with Ford. Finally got a rail tracking number!! Babysteps. Still showing 8/2 delivery.
Since we are both in NorCal there's hope mine gets on the train too. Congrats on getting assigned a railcar.

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Congratulations. My Badlands was built and released for shipping 6/23. Shipping date enroute to SF Bay Area 7/2. Arrived at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, Michigan yesterday 7/20 (25 miles in nearly 3 weeks). :mad: As of 20 minutes ago, still stuck on Ramp 51 with an estimated delivery date still at 7/23-7/29. What a joke! Not looking like I’ll be getting my Bronco anytime soon.

Anyway, hope yours arrives soon.(y)

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Congratulations. My Badlands was built and released for shipping 6/23. Shipping date enroute to SF Bay Area 7/2. Arrived at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, Michigan yesterday 7/20 (25 miles in nearly 3 weeks). :mad: As of 20 minutes ago, still stuck on Ramp 51 with an estimated delivery date still at 7/23-7/29. What a joke! Not looking like I’ll be getting my Bronco anytime soon.

Anyway, hope yours arrives soon.(y)
I think I’m a few days ahead of you. 51 movement happened earlier this week and rail tracking today. They have held to the 8/2 date so hopefully you’ll get rail tracking in a few days

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish chat would give me the rail car info so I can check myself

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question for y'all who seem to be a few weeks ahead of my progress:
How soon after you reached "shipped" status were you able to get your rail info from Ford and start tracking through CSX?
Sponsored