Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question for y'all who seem to be a few weeks ahead of my progress:
How soon after you reached "shipped" status were you able to get your rail info from Ford and start tracking through CSX?
Got my shipped notification on 7/13, and asked ford chat for rail info on 7/17.
Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my shipped notification on 7/13, and asked ford chat for rail info on 7/17.
Great! Thanks for the guidance. I'll give Ford a few days before bugging them about it then.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How soon after you reached "shipped" status were you able to get your rail info from Ford and start tracking through CSX?
I was blended 6/29, built 6/30 on 7/7, literally a week later I got my rail car number. I also used my order number, my dealers sales Code and my VIN when I asked for the info. Maybe having that sales Code and order number helped idk. But a week I'd say either way.

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my shipped email on 7/7 and hopped on chat that same day and they immediately gave me my railcar information and every time I have gotten on chat since it was shipped to ask about the status they add the railcar info in their message without me even asking.

Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I’m a few days ahead of you. 51 movement happened earlier this week and rail tracking today. They have held to the 8/2 date so hopefully you’ll get rail tracking in a few days
Yeah, It’s amazing, mine shipped a week before yours but now I’m days or weeks behind you heading to the Bay Area. Happy Days! ;)

Last edited:

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to CSX this morning, it’s been placed at industry. Wonder how long it will be until next movement.

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, It’s amazing, mine shipped a week before yours but now I’m days or weeks behind you heading to the Bay Area. Happy Days! ;)
The entire process and wait is chaos! Where at in the bay? I’m in East bay in Danville. Bronco will got o Walnut Creek.

yeah received the built email on 7/1 and the shipped email on 7/2. Then nothing until earlier this week it went to ramp 51 and finally rail tracking 7/21. I checked yesterday and no info on tracking. Again this morning and it just left Indiana.
Hope you get rail tracking today! Need to end this 2 year wait. Mods are piling up in my garage

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have not tracked my railcar at all. I plan to just be pleasantly surprised when I am contacted by my dealer that it has arrived.

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have not tracked my railcar at all. I plan to just be pleasantly surprised when I am contacted by my dealer that it has arrived.
The main thing that's spurring my interest in that level of tracking is the last-minute stuff about everything surrounding the Bronco.
- Telling my boss that I'm taking off whatever day is my Dealer Day.
- Getting all my junk out of my current vehicle.
- Getting Carmax/Carvana/GMTV estimates to compare against dealer trade offers, that'll still be valid on pickup day.
- Arrange external financing in case dealer can't match.

It'd be nice to time that stuff precisely.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The main thing that's spurring my interest in that level of tracking is the last-minute stuff about everything surrounding the Bronco.
- Getting Carmax/Carvana/GMTV estimates to compare against dealer trade offers, that'll still be valid on pickup day.

Yea i get that. I wont be trading anything in and my employer knows ill be taking a day off when it arrives so I am not operating under the same circumstances as some.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the similar concerns (selling my car, getting financing in order, etc). The s4itty tracking while it's at the ford plant is something they have more control over. But once it leaves, I think it's up to these rail companies and shipping companies. Once the rail company dropped off my bronco, the dealer said they didn't know when trucking company would pick it up, because they want a truck with a full load of cars, before they move it.

The railcar # was worthless for me. I couldn't track it, then it surprisingly appeared a week ahead of Ford's estimated delivery. It left me me scrambling to sell my car and figure out the financing, but my dealer was cool with it staying with them for a few extra days.

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a strong feeling that our broncos are together since they're both getting shipped to austin haha. Shoot me a direct message or something if you hear any updates and I'll make sure to do the same for you!
Mine’s headed to Manor. It’s also in Illinois per the salesman.

geodude05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine’s headed to Manor. It’s also in Illinois per the salesman.
Oh shoot Manor Ford? Whose your salesman? I got mine from Manor too
Sponsored