First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
as another 7/1 blender...I remember my uncles saying you never want a vehicle that was built on a friday! not only was 7/1 a friday but c'mon man
Your uncle was a wise man! Few more days and hopefully we see some movement.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
+1. Nothing at all. wondering what's going on. FORD CHAT, PHONE, DEALER - no one has any details they can share
This statement is not true.
I've gotten details from each of the sources stated. Every last detail I've gotten has been a country fucking mile from factual. But I got me all kinds of details and dates

Roundrocktx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is350c, F-150, F-250 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/6 ship date. Called Ford on 7/22 and still no rail information. Delivery estimate 7/26 - 8/1. I have my doubts!!

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/6 ship date. Called Ford on 7/22 and still no rail information. Delivery estimate 7/26 - 8/1. I have my doubts!!
I had a 7/2 ship email and just got my rail# yesterday. I checked yesterday and no tracking. early this morning stated it had departed Indiana and Just checked again and it had departed IL. at 10am with no further info. There is NO logic to the ford experience/process but hopefully if its somewhat consistent you'll get a rail# next week and can still make it depending on your location. The other thing to note was on Monday/Tuesday I did get a Chat update that it had moved to ramp 51 so not sure if that's happened for you yet...

Sponsored

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/27 build. 7/1 blend. but still says its in production. lots of contraints- 2 door, tow, lux. But dealer called and said they got notice it being shipped and should be here soon. why the discrepancY? when I call ford, they say its in production. dealer says its on its way.... which is it?

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronc has been in Illinois for the last few days. No rail car # so I am guessing I will be sitting in the railyard for awhile. Not sure how it will get to my dealer next week like Ford has been saying.
I contacted FORD Chat and asked them for my railcar and provided my VIN...they provided me with railcar info. Log in to your ford account, if you don't have one create them and start a chat here: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat

Last edited:

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then nothing until earlier this week it went to ramp 51 and finally rail tracking 7/21. I checked yesterday and no info on tracking. Again this morning and it just left Indiana.
Out of curiosity I checked again on my BD and now there's a ETA for next week. Went from due to this week to being pushed out a month to a new due date for next week. All without a railcar number.

This whiplash is killing me!

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group Screenshot_20220722-150611_Chrome

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can ask Ford Chat, but they keep not giving it to me, so 🤷‍♂️

Last update is that my Bronco is in Mira Loma, CA, and yes, I would drive to Riverside to get it today 🤣

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well according to my "built" email, my Bronco is supposed to be delivered on Sunday...Now Ford Chat now says it'll be the second week of August...

Sponsored

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronc has been in Illinois for the last few days. No rail car # so I am guessing I will be sitting in the railyard for awhile. Not sure how it will get to my dealer next week like Ford has been saying.
FWIW, Chat just advised me that I'm also at the CSX yard in Chicago (6/27 build date & 7/13 ship notification email date), but I'm in SoCal, so maybe their changing trains at this yard for our different locations?

"The vehicle arrived at Arrived at Junction Point (Csx Transportation ) in Chicago, IL on July 20. The ETA to the dealership is currently July 27- August 2! You can also always check the status of your vehicle by the VIN and order number online at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking."

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“Rail car emptied” via CSX just now. Now waiting for truck to transport about an hour and 40 min south to my dealer.

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FWIW, Chat just advised me that I'm also at the CSX yard in Chicago (6/27 build date & 7/13 ship notification email date), but I'm in SoCal, so maybe their changing trains at this yard for our different locations?

"The vehicle arrived at Arrived at Junction Point (Csx Transportation ) in Chicago, IL on July 20. The ETA to the dealership is currently July 27- August 2! You can also always check the status of your vehicle by the VIN and order number online at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking."
That’s the exact same thing they told me today

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm in SoCal too and here was when my Bronco was in Chicago: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/06-27-22-build-week-group.45077/page-83#post-1490686

So that was the 9th, and it's just outside Riverside today, if that helps.

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yesterday the railcar was constructively placed at the rail yard near the dealership. Does anyone know if it will remain in that status until it’s unloaded to go onto a truck or what are the next steps?
Sponsored