Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know you're having fun and all but... let's see some pics :)
In my excitement of driving it I haven’t been able to get many good pictures but I did get this video. I posted some pictures earlier in the thread of it when it had just arrived at the dealership on Tuesday and it still had the plastic on the doors and interior.
Sponsored

Purplelaw

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is the ballpark for getting shipped by rail. My WT was released 7/15 and is still awaiting shipment. What are we hearing about how long it takes to get shipping going.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Left by convoy early Monday morning for a 7-7.5 hr trek to dealer. 72hrs later, BAM! Nobody knows where the F it is

ArizonaTy1993

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend - 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
7/1 blend with tear tags but still "in production". Reached out to chat and they said they still see it as "in production", that it is at the Ford Assembly Plant in Wayne, MI and the ETA is 8/19.

Curious to see how much that changes

Sponsored

scottb01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride SXP
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Left by convoy early Monday morning for a 7-7.5 hr trek to dealer. 72hrs later, BAM! Nobody knows where the F it is
How are you tracking convoy?

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was told by Ford Monday that it left Monday morning. Was told by dealer Monday afternoon to expect arrival late Monday or Tuesday morning.
Not tracking anything. Dealer has the transport info.
They are trying to track it down

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, If your railcar leaves Flat Rock being pulled by CSX, then transfers to BNSF in Chicago (Blue Island), CSX continues to track your railcar to CA. However, if your railcar leaves Flat Rock pulled by Canadian National and transfers to BNSF for the rest of the way to CA, only BNSF and authorized Ford employees can track the railcar any further (neither Ford Customer Support, Ford Customer Relations Center (Bronco support), nor “chat“ seems able to provide any further info). According to Ford Customer Relations Center Bronco support team, my Bronco is still at Flat Rock, MI as of this morning. Yet, BNSF was able to track my railcar leaving Clovis, NM heading to AZ yesterday afternoon.
What a stupid system, lol. Frustrating for anyone trying to trace their order. Did you use the automated system to track via BNSF?

bbkc

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F250 Lariat CC/SB, 2016 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine finally changed to shipped last night, and I received the email this morning it’s estimated to arrive at my dealer between 07/25 and 07/31.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I make a passive aggressive comment almost daily on Mike Levine's IG page waiting for the day he finally responds. :LOL:

Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So Ford Chat said that my Bronco was " The railcar/vehicle has been received by another railcar carrier at a rail junction point in Blue Island, IL. The information for the new railcar hasn't been updated yet." and is now showing that Harbor Belt Ro Co has it. This make any sense to you guys, and how do I track from here on?

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tracking sucks post Blue Island. You have your railcar number? Track it through UP (Number is on the sticky for this sub forum)

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an abandoned order I'm tracking. In Production 6/30, Blend 6/29, and Built 7/11. Mods popped and Tear Tag. Have been awaiting shipment since 7/11 with no update from Ford chat or dealer on any additional info. Is anyone in a similar situation? Thank you.

Last edited:

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tracking sucks post Blue Island. You have your railcar number? Track it through UP (Number is on the sticky for this sub forum)
Does the rail car number stay the same when it’s no longer being transported via CSX?

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do know that it was put on a transport from RPM Vehicle Systems Monday morning. No way for me to get info from them. Dealer has no info. Just spoke with Ford Customer service. They confirmed that it left Mondat but have no other info. It's somewhere. Nobody seems to know where though.
Sponsored