Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, who has memorized the owner’s manual?
Sponsored

JCW

Badlands
First Name
JCW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door, Badlands, 2.3 Manual, Sas, Lux. 7/16/20 Reservation. Blend 6/29. Built 6/30. Shipped 7/11. CSX to Nashville arrived Rail yard 7/17. Arrived Jenkins and Wynne Ford in Clarksville TN. 7/27. Picked it up 6/30. Home in Georgia 6/31.
Shout out to Cole Taylor and everyone at Jenkins and Wynne. Ford. Long journey but great communication through out. MSRP and price protection! Highly recommend Cole and this dealer.
285 Miles and love it. Worth the wait!!
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 121AA452-EA73-42EB-B626-4FB34EC06F7B
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group B399BF7C-5DB3-4AAB-8F6F-DE4329F6A1D9

abearsfan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only 7/1 blend still waiting for built status to show or shipping status? Ford says it’s build tracking still not updating, I believe it’s built since I have a tear tag and mods
sorry mine just changed to shipped
View attachment 364453
with a 7/1 blend -1644/1979 - 7/26 built

should be here next week!

Sponsored

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in central Ohio. Hopefully mine will be this week. Please update when yours arrives. Interested to see how long it actually takes. Chat told me 2-3 weeks once in loads ~ I’m 4 hours away, lol.

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Railcar left Long, AR yesterday at 10:50. Hopefully will be in Texas soon - get to Austin damit.

Sponsored

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For all who have received their Bronco and tracked via CSX, does the car status as "EMPTY" and "Departed for..." once it's been placed at Industry mean that your car is on a truck headed to the dealer?

It's been placed at industry the last few days and then this morning switched to empty and left the final trainyard.

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all who have received their Bronco and tracked via CSX, does the car status as "EMPTY" and "Departed for..." once it's been placed at Industry mean that your car is on a truck headed to the dealer?

It's been placed at industry the last few days and then this morning switched to empty and left the final trainyard.
“Empty” means CSX has unloaded the car. It doesn’t mean that your truck is on the way to the dealer. My Bronco was unloaded last week. CSX was showing the railcar unloaded but my truck is still sitting on the ramp at the rail yard. I don’t think CSX tracks your vehicle past unloading. If you could figure out your last-mile transportation company, they might be able to give an update on vehicle location. Or, you can check with your dealer (that may be easier at this point).

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Empty” means CSX has unloaded the car. It doesn’t mean that your truck is on the way to the dealer. My Bronco was unloaded last week. CSX was showing the railcar unloaded but my truck is still sitting on the ramp at the rail yard. I don’t think CSX tracks your vehicle past unloading. If you could figure out your last-mile transportation company, they might be able to give an update on vehicle location. Or, you can check with your dealer (that may be easier at this point).
Gotcha. Dealer was going to just send a truck to the railyard and pick the Bronco up but apparently that's no longer allowed... praying it gets to the dealer in the next couple of days (hour drive from the railyard)

Timshel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Abarth 124 Spider
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As I posted earlier salesperson said it wouldn't be ready until this Wednesday; however, I drove by the dealership on Saturday and they had her displayed right up front, suggesting she was ready to go! Went in and got everything done - fairly smooth process and so far so good! It thankfully wasn't 100*+ this weekend like it has been and will be all month, so got to do some open top driving. I'm coming from a 124 Spider and comparatively the Bronco is much quieter!

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group IMG_2995

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha. Dealer was going to just send a truck to the railyard and pick the Bronco up but apparently that's no longer allowed... praying it gets to the dealer in the next couple of days (hour drive from the railyard)
My dealer said the same thing. Something about contracts and unions. My dealer is 4 miles from the rail yard and Ford is stating a delivery window of 8/11-8/17. I can’t believe it will take that long to go 4 miles.
Sponsored