First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which size leveling kit would y'all recommend for a stock Outer Banks?
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depends on what size tire you plan to run and how much wheel well clearance you want.

If you do a forum or Google search for "Bronco level" or "Bronco spacer lift" you will find a ton of pics and information.

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I installed the 1.5"(got closer to 2" of lift) Fab-tech kit on my SAS and I'm very happy with the results, but I had also lost about 1/4"+ of height in the front due the weight of a warn bumper and winch install. If you want it to be level and not higher in the front, I think a 1" would be what you'd want.

Comparison photo isn't the best because it was taken from a slightly different elevation but it will give you a general idea.

EEB27FC2-9FFF-488B-BA72-387E41798D6D.jpeg

OP
OP
cwbolyard

cwbolyard

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed the 1.5"(got closer to 2" of lift) Fab-tech kit on my SAS and I'm very happy with the results, but I had also lost about 1/4"+ of height in the front due the weight of a warn bumper and winch install. If you want it to be level and not higher in the front, I think a 1" would be what you'd want.

Comparison photo isn't the best because it was taken from a slightly different elevation but it will give you a general idea.

Ford Bronco 1" or 1.5" Leveling kit EEB27FC2-9FFF-488B-BA72-387E41798D6D
Thanks for the photo! looks awesome. Off topic, can I see your custom sleeping platform??

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the photo! looks awesome. Off topic, can I see your custom sleeping platform??
Thanks! Here's the post-

https://www.bronco6g.com/sleeping-deck-build-in-4-door-bronco/

Also, check this post out- it shows a SAS with this kit installed but he doesn't have the weight of the bumper and winch like I do so you'll get a better idea of what results you can expect (assuming you don't have the warn bumper and winch.) To me it looks just slightly nose high but still looks great. Just depends on what you are looking for.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ling-kit-anyone-install-it.33159/post-1120448
Sponsored

Last edited: