First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manual 2021 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info. Trying to decide between this Fabtech level or the ReadyLift 1.25” level. Both are billet aluminum which seems bulletproof compared to the others that are powder coated steel.

Just got the “built email” for my 2dr manual Black Diamond. Thinking either of the above leveling kits with 285/70/17s or 295/70/17s.
Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ftl5212-beauty--640x427.jpg

Fabtech’s 2021 Ford Bronco 4WD Leveling Kit features CNC machined aluminum front billet spacers that work in conjunction with the factory Coilover shock assemblies. They are designed to bolt in without the disassembly of the factory Coilover shocks for a fast installation.

Fabtech engineers have established that the design of these billet spacers are at the maximum height without creating ball joint or tie rod bind when the suspension is cycling throughout the entire range of travel.

ftl5212-kit.jpg

The Fabtech spacers are installed on top of the Coilover. This lift method retains the Bronco’s compliant smooth ride with additional front lift to help level and provide clearance for oversized tires.

Purchase Here: https://www.pandamotorworks.com/collections/suspension/products/fabtech-1-5-leveling-kit
I'm new to coilovers with IFS and have a couple questions I hope someone can answer. First, Fabtech's 1.5" kit has spacers that go on top of the coilover, and ReadyLIFT's kit looks to put spacers on the top and bottom. Is one way better than the other and if so, why? Second question. Can these also be used to lift the rear as well? Thanks.