First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I’m shipped! The official Ford tracking site shows a shipped status as of this evening, but backdoor and order track don’t show it yet. Will have to check in with Ford chat for rail tracking info tomorrow as soon as they open. Delivering to the Jersey shore, hopefully by Xmas. I’m honestly surprised, with the way things have gone the past two years I figured there was no way I’d actually get this before the end of 2022. Now it’s looking pretty possible. 😬
I got my rail tracking info from Ford chat this morning. It shipped with CSX Transportation on 12/3, four days after being listed as built. From CSX’s archaic phone tracking (which actually seems to be one of the better ones) it’s in OH right now and scheduled to arrive near Philly on 12/10. That’s just 2hrs drive from my dealer so seems like I should have it week of 12/12 which is a bit earlier than my listed delivery window of 12/18-24.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my rail tracking info from Ford chat this morning. It shipped with CSX Transportation on 12/3, four days after being listed as built. From CSX’s archaic phone tracking (which actually seems to be one of the better ones) it’s in OH right now and scheduled to arrive near Philly on 12/10. That’s just 2hrs drive from my dealer so seems like I should have it week of 12/12 which is a bit earlier than my listed delivery window of 12/18-24.
What does the Tracking page say? Still just Built or Shipped?

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does the Tracking page say? Still just Built or Shipped?
Both the Ford trackers show shipped (and have since yesterday) but Order Track still says in production. My shipped email came in from Ford today around 3pm about a day after the tracking sites updated.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both the Ford trackers show shipped (and have since yesterday) but Order Track still says in production. My shipped email came in from Ford today around 3pm about a day after the tracking sites updated.
Ah, I hit up chat just now and they just confirmed it's Awaiting Shipment. I should attempt some patience and just wait for the email. After two years I'm getting twitchy.

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, I hit up chat just now and they just confirmed it's Awaiting Shipment. I should attempt some patience and just wait for the email. After two years I'm getting twitchy.
Where’s the fun in that?! It seems to me that Ford chat is reading the same “status info” that drives both the Ford trackers. Chat never told me anything that I couldn’t see myself, save for the rail tracking info and if I had been on a chip hold (which I thankfully was not). And trust me I was checking them all a lot too. Actually, I saw vehicle order tracking update a bit before backdoor. So if you want to save yourself some time just refresh vehicle order tracking (the one that chat always tells you to check). 😉

I’m sure there’s some variance based on shipping method and destination, but right now it seems that “shipped” status happens 5-6 days after “built” if everything is working correctly. Hopefully yours updates soon!

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where’s the fun in that?! It seems to me that Ford chat is reading the same “status info” that drives both the Ford trackers. Chat never told me anything that I couldn’t see myself, save for the rail tracking info and if I had been on a chip hold (which I thankfully was not). And trust me I was checking them all a lot too. Actually, I saw vehicle order tracking update a bit before backdoor. So if you want to save yourself some time just refresh vehicle order tracking (the one that chat always tells you to check). 😉

I’m sure there’s some variance based on shipping method and destination, but right now it seems that “shipped” status happens 5-6 days after “built” if everything is working correctly. Hopefully yours updates soon!
Is that 5-6 business days or regular days haha 😬

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well dang. 12/6 and still not shipped. Built on 11/23. Estimated date is still 12/9 to 12/15 to my dealer.

Potroast_Jr

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Built 11/23, got the shipped email from Ford on 11/30. Estimated delivery 12/13-12/16. Ford chat gave me the rail info this morning, and it looks like my Bronco was in Alabama this morning. Getting close.

OrderTrack app has not updated passed "Awaiting Shipment" for some time now. Might have something to do with the Ford tracker adding a CAPTCHA? Not sure.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well dang. 12/6 and still not shipped. Built on 11/23. Estimated date is still 12/9 to 12/15 to my dealer.
I’m mentally set for it arriving before the end of the year. Secretly hoping before Christmas.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built 11/23, got the shipped email from Ford on 11/30. Estimated delivery 12/13-12/16. Ford chat gave me the rail info this morning, and it looks like my Bronco was in Alabama this morning. Getting close.

OrderTrack app has not updated passed "Awaiting Shipment" for some time now. Might have something to do with the Ford tracker adding a CAPTCHA? Not sure.
Yeah, I think the Open Track site is blocked. I’m not using it anymore.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m mentally set for it arriving before the end of the year. Secretly hoping before Christmas.
I’m cool with it getting here whenever, but it’s been such a long wait and it’s so close now! Before Christmas would be really nice.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve got Badlands wheels, rock rails, tow hitch, wiring harness, decals for hood, and heritage decal stripe for the sides just sitting here. I need my Bronco so I can get to work lol.

FRO3

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
still on chip hold but ford chat said I have an estimated delivery date of 12/14-12/20. Tracking app still says in production though. Hopefully having and estimated delivery window means chips are on the way

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the consolidated spreadsheet a cursory scan shows that blend to delivery is completely random. Could be a week, could be months.
Sponsored