G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ice, Snow, Blizzard conditions for railcars getting through northern mid/mountain west this week.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1670862088962
x
Sponsored

Last edited:

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL... now that would take some David Copperfield-like magic, since it's already Dec 12 and it hasn't been shipped yet! Going by rail then convoy to Granger. But hey, I love your optimism! Post pics of your ride when you get it!
Some of us from the 11/28/2022 build week are thinking that some of the trackers are just really delayed on updating. A lot are getting deliveries without even ever have gotten a shipping status. I’m hoping so atleast. Keep updated if it gets delivered on time! That’s why I’m checking back through some of the last couple weeks build weeks.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of us from the 11/28/2022 build week are thinking that some of the trackers are just really delayed on updating. A lot are getting deliveries without even ever have gotten a shipping status. I’m hoping so atleast. Keep updated if it gets delivered on time! That’s why I’m checking back through some of the last couple weeks build weeks.
Will do! My "built" email stated they were doing some additional QC checks and Chat confirmed there's some sort of hold but can't tell what it is. Delivery date has stayed the same, so fingers crossed!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m ok with that. I’m ready any day now.

Sponsored

Raptor2027

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was built 12/1. Not 100% sure when I left the Michigan plant, but I do know I was Chicago on 12/8. My original delivery estimate was 12/9 - 12/15. I just checked the backdoor link and my new delivery date is 12/26- 1/1. This is frustrating. The Bronco is in Kansas right now. The railcar even went through Oklahoma already and now it is just going to sit in Kansas for awhile? I hope this new delivery window is wrong.

Final Destination is Oklahoma City.

Last edited:

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my delivery
I was built 12/1. Not 100% sure when I left the Michigan plant, but I do know I was Chicago on 12/8. My original delivery estimate was 12/9 - 12/15. I just checked the backdoor link and my new delivery date is 12/26- 1/1. This is frustrating. The Bronco is in Kansas right now. The railcar even went through Oklahoma already and now it is just going to sit in Kansas for awhile? I hope this new delivery window is wrong.

Final Destination is Oklahoma City.
Have you tried plugging your VIN into the United Road tracking site? Not sure if they cover the middle of the country too, but mine has been sitting in a rail yard for a while waiting on truck transport to the dealer. United Road’s tracking shows my VIN is “pending pickup” to deliver to my dealer. No idea how long it will sit like that, but at least I know what’s going on.

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One journey is about to end and another is about to begin. My dealer just emailed and my Bronco will arrive today and I can pick it up tomorrow. 11/23 Blend, In Prod 11/29, Built 12/04

Raptor2027

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On my delivery

Have you tried plugging your VIN into the United Road tracking site? Not sure if they cover the middle of the country too, but mine has been sitting in a rail yard for a while waiting on truck transport to the dealer. United Road’s tracking shows my VIN is “pending pickup” to deliver to my dealer. No idea how long it will sit like that, but at least I know what’s going on.

I have, but it is still riding around on a train. It is in Kansas getting farther from its final destination. It looks like its about to go into Missouri.

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On my delivery

I missed that this was one of the tracking options, so thanks!

if it lists a Load Number, does that mean that it's on a truck? My delivery estimate just changed from next week to this week so I'm excited to be in the home stretch and hoping for a firmer delivery date to give to the finance and insurance people.

Sponsored

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I missed that this was one of the tracking options, so thanks!

if it lists a Load Number, does that mean that it's on a truck? My delivery estimate just changed from next week to this week so I'm excited to be in the home stretch and hoping for a firmer delivery date to give to the finance and insurance people.
No I think the load number simply means it’s in their system. In order to see more detailed tracking and status you need to register with your email (see red arrow in the attached screenshot). FYI I was only able to get this option on mobile, not on desktop. Once you have an account you’ll get access to more and can search for your VIN. Mine just updated with a delivery ETA a couple hours ago (second screenshot). Previously it just showed the address there, no date!

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet D0264DAB-DBF5-46D5-B422-557B709294BD

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 44D5507C-771D-48EB-BFFE-B2E465ABCBD3

Dambro

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco still has an estimated delivery of 12/19-12/25 with no holds built 11/28. No updates on trackers or railcar available. Not looking great for delivery by next week.

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No I think the load number simply means it’s in their system. In order to see more detailed tracking and status you need to register with your email (see red arrow in the attached screenshot). FYI I was only able to get this option on mobile, not on desktop. Once you have an account you’ll get access to more and can search for your VIN. Mine just updated with a delivery ETA a couple hours ago (second screenshot). Previously it just showed the address there, no date!

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 44D5507C-771D-48EB-BFFE-B2E465ABCBD3

Nice! It won't let me register because I'm not a dealer, but at least its reassuring that its definitely in the system and movement is happening.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My estimated delivery date got pushed back another week today. Disappointing but not surprised. Haven't heard a thing since Built status on 11/23.

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco finally arrived at the dealer and here are the things I learned today:
  1. The temp dials do have the digital temp display
  2. You don't have to pay for etching or whatever your dealer calls it if you don't want it
  3. Your reservation deposit should be deducted from the final price of the car
  4. GE Credit Union rate easily beats the best dealer rate (3.5% vs 5.5%)
  5. It takes longer to buy a car using third party financing
  6. Just one test drive confirmed that it was well worth the wait.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to drive it home...still waiting for the loan to clear. So if you're going to use a credit union or third party lender - plan ahead and make sure you know what documents they need from the dealer and insurance company along the way or just be patient through the process.

Bronco.jpg
Sponsored