Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/12 built also waiting shipment to granger
Called ford today, still sitting and waiting for the rail to pick it up... prolly wont see this thing for another month at this rate.. already been over a month since its been released and ready to ship...
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called ford today, still sitting and waiting for the rail to pick it up... prolly wont see this thing for another month at this rate.. already been over a month since its been released and ready to ship...
I keep seeing things about shortages of workers in all the shipping industries. We are just going to have to get use to this new paradigm.

AldoNY

Wildtrak
First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my car made it to NJ via Norfolk Southern Corp, it’s awaiting there for shipment to the dealer (NY).

The Ford chat was able to give me the rail tracking info, so I able to track it my self via a automated phone call. Hoping to get it in 2 weeks. Don’t bother relying on the Ford tracking site, just use the Ford Chat

F7623C53-66E1-4E57-88AF-4FC65F72E8D3.jpeg

Sponsored

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked since my 4th estimated date(today) has passed and am now being told 1-19 Estimated date. It is disheartening however ive waited this long... whats another couple weeks.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked since my 4th estimated date(today) has passed and am now being told 1-19 Estimated date. It is disheartening however ive waited this long... whats another couple weeks.
After two years what's another couple months? At least that's what I've been telling myself.

Just called CSX and it looks like the train was in Garett, IN headed towards Chicago. I'm still learning what the updates mean. I thought it said it would arrive in Chicago on 1/8 but it's only about 150 miles so maybe what it meant is that it would leave Chicago on 1/8. And I was expecting a couple days at the switchyard.

As I get more updates hopefully I'll understand the lingo better. Although I suspect someone on the forum is well versed already.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Bronco-Tri

Last edited:

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In a shocking turn of events I just received a call from my dealer. They said my bronco just hit the lot. I am still not going to believe it until I see it. If they finish it up soon I will go pick it up tonight. If not I'll get it tommorrow for sure.
Not sure what to think. My EDD was just updated for an 8th time last night. I guess there truly is no accuracy to Ford's updates at all for some of us.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In a shocking turn of events I just received a call from my dealer. They said my bronco just hit the lot. I am still not going to believe it until I see it. If they finish it up soon I will go pick it up tonight. If not I'll get it tommorrow for sure.
Not sure what to think. My EDD was just updated for an 8th time last night. I guess there truly is no accuracy to Ford's updates at all for some of us.
That's awesome!

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just hit up the chat again today since my last update came and went. Chat told me it is expected to arrive on the 28th now, but did confirm again it was actually shipped again. So it is sitting somewhere in St. Louis and headed my way in the next 22 days!

meanwhile interest rates keep climbing. Love it.

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet interest rates

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You never tried to get a railcar or something, you just like surprises? :p

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds like I'm like several here and just waiting for delivery now. Bronco Raptor built e-mail from Ford on December 29, 2022. Will be shipped to dealership by convoy and just waiting on that. So close now....I can almost smell that new vehicle interior!

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You never tried to get a railcar or something, you just like surprises? :p
Repeated calls, chats, calls to my dealer. They all said it was still at MAP every time.

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No shipping notifications ever?