Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's finally on the move!! I know it will still be a bit of a wait but at least it has been loaded and picked up
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the official bump in delivery date again. I think they will actually be wrong this time. Unless the train can't make it over the Rockies.
Update: Train moving nightly slow. Still not even halfway through Montana. Estimate it made 100 miles today. :confused:
Good movement last night. Almost across Montana (big f'n state) last night. Almost to Idaho and the home stretch! But going through the Rockies is going to be real slow.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, and I mean finally just now the site has updated me to Shipped. My estimate updated earlier to 1/26-2/1, so maybe that’ll hold. Hope it’s been on the move already and just slow to update, but we’ll see.

Starting to have a renewed sense of hope. :cry: to :sneaky: currently.

Upon arrival I’ll be at :cautious: then on the way to:) then😊 then when it gets a first dirt bath =🤪 and hopefully not😭.

😕…. Is where I’m about at.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, and I mean finally just now the site has updated me to Shipped. My estimate updated earlier to 1/26-2/1, so maybe that’ll hold. Hope it’s been on the move already and just slow to update, but we’ll see.

Starting to have a renewed sense of hope. :cry: to :sneaky: currently.

Upon arrival I’ll be at :cautious: then on the way to:) then😊 then when it gets a first dirt bath =🤪 and hopefully not😭.

😕…. Is where I’m about at.
There will be ups and downs the whole way. Until it gets to your driveway. Then it's all sunshine and puppies.

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kinda bummed I haven't seen a baby pic yet. Does anyone know if there is a way to request one? Or did they just stop doing them?

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a scam offer number and posted on here several places. Marketing should be 800-334-4375.
My bad... it's actually my typo. I have the correct number written down. Apologies!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kinda bummed I haven't seen a baby pic yet. Does anyone know if there is a way to request one? Or did they just stop doing them?
They definitely do them. And yes, they take an eternity to get sent.

Can we assume the email you used for your reservation is still the same email you have now?

It comes from this email address: [email protected]

And there is no guarantee of getting a picture and there is no way to request.

There is a thread on the forum for you to try to find an exact match.

jokneekap

Black Diamond
First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw i3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t either. my friend got his after he picked up his bronco. He was very confused and thought he maybe got a bonus bronco😂

Sponsored

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we assume the email you used for your reservation is still the same email you have now?
Yep. I get emails from that email for other things just not the pic. My dealer says my Bronco was delivered yesterday (with a bunch of other stock) so they have to get it all processed. Hopefully we will be picking it up by the weekend!

Looks like yours is getting a lot closer to the PNW!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. I get emails from that email for other things just not the pic. My dealer says my Bronco was delivered yesterday (with a bunch of other stock) so they have to get it all processed. Hopefully we will be picking it up by the weekend!

Looks like yours is getting a lot closer to the PNW!
Threre's no rhyme or reason to if/when people are getting them. You'll be enjoying your Bronco too much soon to even think about the picture.

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Threre's no rhyme or reason to if/when people are getting them. You'll be enjoying your Bronco too much soon to even think about the picture.
it's like I'm getting a third child and forget to get the newborn baby photo, or feet/handprints! But yeah you are right, likely will forget about it once I'm in the seat.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's like I'm getting a third child and forget to get the newborn baby photo, or feet/handprints! But yeah you are right, likely will forget about it once I'm in the seat.
And then it will show up when you least expect it.

My train has left Spokane already. Best case is Portland tonight/tomorrow morning.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And then it will show up when you least expect it.

My train has left Spokane already. Best case is Portland tonight/tomorrow morning.
Exactly. I checked with CSX this morning and it arrived at the rail yard 25 miles from my dealer at 1:05am today, 450 miles from the rail yard in Indiana where it just was about a day ago. Maybe another week to show up at dealer??

1/10 - loaded at MAP
1/11 - Wayne MI
1/17 - Gibson rail yard near Chicago, IN
1/17 3:00pm - still in Indiana according to CSX
1/19 - 1:05am - Cottage Grove MN just south of St. Paul
Sponsored

Last edited: