David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is a rail yard in Delaware. My understanding is that Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA has them sent to DE by rail and then trucks them to their dealership. Maybe it's the same for you.
I think you're right. I have seen some people post estimated delivery dates of a couple weeks after shipping dates and that seems like a long time but I guess makes sense if the dealer is no where near a rail yard. My dealer has been getting stock Broncos in at decent clip so I'm hoping they are on their game when it comes time to pick mine up at the rail yard.
Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you're right. I have seen some people post estimated delivery dates of a couple weeks after shipping dates and that seems like a long time but I guess makes sense if the dealer is no where near a rail yard. My dealer has been getting stock Broncos in at decent clip so I'm hoping they are on their game when it comes time to pick mine up at the rail yard.
Hopefully there's a year-end push, no strike and trucks available. My guess is that it's typically about 3-4 weeks from when it's built to when it's ready for pick-up in "normal" times. With all of the unknowns currently, you're guess is as good as anything.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You guys have any estimates if my blend date is 12/2?
I'm not sure how "long" it will be, barring any delays.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You guys have any estimates if my blend date is 12/2?
I'm not sure how "long" it will be, barring any delays.
it's a crap shoot whether it gets built and shipped clean, there's a chip hold, it doesn't ship, rail delays, etc.

mine had a blend date of 10/12, built 10/20 and is still marked clean and waiting to be shipped. other folks in that week took delivery that week.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I've been doing to estimate shipping times is looking at the recent build week sheets and finding anyone within 200 miles of me who's updated information. Gives me a roughly 5-10 day delivery window from completion to keys in hand.

Sponsored

JCSmith

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend date 12/3
It’s starting to feel real lol

ASUBronco

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend Date 11/28. 40/1081, Still showing in production.

Badlands, Manual, Mid w/ roof rack.

Convoy.

Unconquered

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any 11/30s out there via convoy? My buddy just got an F150 and had it built, shipped, and delivered within a week/week and a half. So fingers crossed. His build was in Michigan too
Blend 11/30 and convoy to Pennsylvania
No idea what that means for a delivery date though. I haven't checked in a couple days, but late last week I didn't see any MY23s that had been shipped yet. So although a truck could theoretically drop it off at my dealership a few days after it's built, who knows what order the herd of Broncos around the plant will get shipped out in.

haaz

Outer Banks
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend 11/28, still showing in prod. 1043/1081

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date of 11/28 and 1011/1081. It's still showing as being in production and no mods are showing yet.

Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend date of 11/28 and 1011/1081. It's still showing as being in production and no mods are showing yet.
im in this group for my husband’s build… my build was back in May. The day after my blend date, my mods popped at about 2:30pm. So keep checking later today

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend date 11/28. 597/1081. Still showing in production, no modules popped. Black basesquatch 2-door.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's everyone doing regarding extended warranty? Get it/don't get it?

I have a 17-F250 6.7 diesel. Got the extended warranty (8yr) because diesel. We have not got the extended on other vehicles in the past... but our Bronco will have all the bells and whistles as far as elec. components go. Lux package etc.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's everyone doing regarding extended warranty? Get it/don't get it?

I have a 17-F250 6.7 diesel. Got the extended warranty (8yr) because diesel. We have not got the extended on other vehicles in the past... but our Bronco will have all the bells and whistles as far as elec. components go. Lux package etc.
I've always viewed extended warranties through two lenses: How much do I plan on modding the vehicle and how long do I plan on owning it.

If the answer to the originally is a sudden weight loss in my back pocket, then the extended warranty is pretty much moot as anything I plan on doing to it will be voided.

If the answer to the latter is I plan on handing it down to one of my kids, then I start to consider it and it depends on who it's through and the cost.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've always viewed extended warranties through two lenses: How much do I plan on modding the vehicle and how long do I plan on owning it.

If the answer to the originally is a sudden weight loss in my back pocket, then the extended warranty is pretty much moot as anything I plan on doing to it will be voided.

If the answer to the latter is I plan on handing it down to one of my kids, then I start to consider it and it depends on who it's through and the cost.
We avg around 8-10yrs per vehicle.

I don't expect many if any mods since we got Sasquatch and since this is for my wife.... She has already banned me from modding :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored