First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non. Driving my sons Ranger till Bronco arrives
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built 11/28 and there have been no updates since then except for emails that said eta of 12/13-12/19 then 12/28-1/3. Both dealer and Bronco customer service show it’s still at MAP but nothing updated since 11/30. A friends was built after mine and he’s been driving his for 2 weeks. Very frustrating
Sponsored

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was built 11/28 and there have been no updates since then except for emails that said eta of 12/13-12/19 then 12/28-1/3. Both dealer and Bronco customer service show it’s still at MAP but nothing updated since 11/30. A friends was built after mine and he’s been driving his for 2 weeks. Very frustrating
Yup beyond upset. I really wish there was a 4runner trd pro, I
would have jumped ship.

Last edited:

JCSmith

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I still don’t have my Bronco by this weekend I may just go ahead get a Jeep.
It sucks to bail this close to the end, and to potentially “reward” the dealership by letting them tack on $10k for an abandoned order, but I’ve certainly done dumber things for less of a reason.
Just knowing that my Bronco is sitting about an hour and a half away since 12/28 and NOT BEING DELIVERED despite other vehicles have been shipped to the dealer from that yard has been tough.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did anyone notice generally how long it took to leave Wayne, Michigan once it was loaded onto a rail car? Seems like it was loaded up yesterday just wasn’t sure if I should expect it to be quiet for a minute until it gets to the next checkpoint or if it actually sat there awhile as well?

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It sucks to bail this close to the end, and to potentially “reward” the dealership by letting them tack on $10k for an abandoned order, but I’ve certainly done dumber things for less of a reason.
Just knowing that my Bronco is sitting about an hour and a half away since 12/28 and NOT BEING DELIVERED despite other vehicles have been shipped to the dealer from that yard has been tough.
Don't Do it. Jeeps are not as comfortable. I know how you feel. I feel like there needs to be recourse for us who have ordered, and been left to the wayside, I feel like ford should refund some of that destination fee. I am with you. I have the day off tomorrow. I plan to call some yota dealers, and get some info. I just can't wait anymore, I need a car.

Sponsored

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did anyone notice generally how long it took to leave Wayne, Michigan once it was loaded onto a rail car? Seems like it was loaded up yesterday just wasn’t sure if I should expect it to be quiet for a minute until it gets to the next checkpoint or if it actually sat there awhile as well?
Did you get the rail car number. You should be able to track it pretty well from what I hear. I really wish I could tell you more.

Sthomasson72

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It took mine a few days to get out of Michigan and Ohio. Then it started trucking along to VA. Then sat at the auto lot for a week before truck picked up.

haaz

Outer Banks
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine sat in a rail yard for almost 2 weeks, and was told it could have sat for a month. Hang in there, the wait will end.

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It took mine a few days to get out of Michigan and Ohio. Then it started trucking along to VA. Then sat at the auto lot for a week before truck picked up.
Did you get yours? What were your numbers out of 4032? I am just trying to make sense of it. I looked at our 11-28 sheet, and it seems as if the lower numbers are getting theirs first, which is ok to me. TNX!

Sthomasson72

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get yours? What were your numbers out of 4032? I am just trying to make sense of it. I looked at our 11-28 sheet, and it seems as if the lower numbers are getting theirs first, which is ok to me. TNX!
3840/4042

yes picked up on Friday night

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now that it’s basically 1/3/2023 and I know a lot of the private offers were set to expire, has anyone checked with their dealer or had any official word on if the private offers were re-issued for the new year or what the deal is? Like no way they actually expired right, that doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, in normal times 2018, I had a superduty sit at a railyard for a month an hour from my house. The dealer nor Ford has anything to do with how the railroad workers do their job.

Last edited:

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys anyone here had any type of experience like mine, my car blend date was 11/28, it was produced, but went on chip hold on 12/05, then after couple of times talking to the ford chat, they told it should be released by 12/24 from chip hold, and on 12/29 the tracker updated to "Built" and 2 days after i got the email from ford "Built email" then i talked to the chat today, and they told me the vehicle is produced, and awaiting shipment but with a chip hold, i talked to them for more details and they told it was produced, built and released from the factory, and awaiting shipment but it is on hold for a microchip, anyone else having the same issue? How is this possible to get the car built but still on hold for a microchip?

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that it’s basically 1/3/2023 and I know a lot of the private offers were set to expire, has anyone checked with their dealer or had any official word on if the private offers were re-issued for the new year or what the deal is? Like no way they actually expired right, that doesn’t make any sense.
I'm going to contact my sales rep today to ask about this. They told me it would be renewed soon last week but haven't heard more.
Sponsored