DMB Warehouse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally after a build date & email on 12/1 and stuck in awaiting shipment for almost 5 weeks, I got an email early Thursday morning that it has shipped and ford tracker reflects this as well.

From Ford chat I also have a CSX railcar number so I can now track it there with them. It’s headed to Chicago next, final destination is Colorado, delivery date is 1/7 - 1/13, but train is not even scheduled to be in Chicago until 1/8, so even 1/13 seems optimistic.

Based on some of these threads it seems like it has a chance to get stuck in the shipped process as well. Not sure why that happens? We’ll see!
Sponsored

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am iin the same boat, mine was shipped 12/10 made it to Illinois 12/17 and no update since. I had a rail car number and tracked as far as I could but then they unloaded that rail car and now I have no idea where my Bronco is.
Well I just got an updated ETA of FEBRUARY 3rd!!!! Mine has been stuck in Illinois and No one can tell me why. I dont understand why it takes almost 2 MONTHS to get it from Michigan to Texas NOT THAT DAMN HARD!

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I just got an updated ETA of FEBRUARY 3rd!!!! Mine has been stuck in Illinois and No one can tell me why. I dont understand why it takes almost 2 MONTHS to get it from Michigan to Texas NOT THAT DAMN HARD!
I read an article where a bunch of rail got stuck in Chicago because it was headed to Iowa and Minnesota and it was made impossible during the winter storm so there’s been a huge backup in Chicago which sucks because I feel like everything that goes even remotely West of Michigan is going through there.

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read an article where a bunch of rail got stuck in Chicago because it was headed to Iowa and Minnesota and it was made impossible during the winter storm so there’s been a huge backup in Chicago which sucks because I feel like everything that goes even remotely West of Michigan is going through there.
It just doesnt make sense to me though, why unload my Bronco from the rail car it was in? When I call Union Pacific number to check the rail car was unloaded and labeled for surplus storage.

I get it could be delays due to the weather but is it really that bad in Illinois?

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone entered a rail car # in my row?

#56 Bruno
The rail car # entered is : TTGX254961

which has it going to Chicago - not California.
Maybe the rail car # is correct and it transfers in Chicago or something

I dont know if someone did me a favor and entered this number, or accidentally entered in my row.

I havent been able to get a rail car number from anyone... chats, calls, dealers, nobody

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked it up. Got the windshield warranty.

Drives better than a Jeep. There is wind noise above 60 mph. Sound system is the same as my F150. The screen is crazy huge, clear and bright.

Velocity Blue color looks awesome.

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week Bronco
Congratulations!

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been out camping the last few days and took a break from work/emails etc.

Packing up this morning and just got an email yesterday that it finally shipped. Eta week of 1/8!

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week Bronco
That's awesome! 🤞 Shipping goes as smooth as possible.

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally after a build date & email on 12/1 and stuck in awaiting shipment for almost 5 weeks, I got an email early Thursday morning that it has shipped and ford tracker reflects this as well.

From Ford chat I also have a CSX railcar number so I can now track it there with them. It’s headed to Chicago next, final destination is Colorado, delivery date is 1/7 - 1/13, but train is not even scheduled to be in Chicago until 1/8, so even 1/13 seems optimistic.

Based on some of these threads it seems like it has a chance to get stuck in the shipped process as well. Not sure why that happens? We’ll see!
Congratulations on the ship email! My built email was 12/7 and I'm in AZ. Hoping that I see a shipped email next week. Although, trying to be realistic because there doesn't seem to be a pattern. So over waiting, like everyone else.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations on the ship email! My built email was 12/7 and I'm in AZ. Hoping that I see a shipped email next week. Although, trying to be realistic because there doesn't seem to be a pattern. So over waiting, like everyone else.
I'm not sure if the "shipped" email means much. I got my shipped email on 12/5, a few days after the tracker had updated to "shipped." There is still no rail car information and no one has any idea where my Bronco is. It could still be in Michigan or it could be sitting in a rail yard somewhere.

Sponsored

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure if the "shipped" email means much. I got my shipped email on 12/5, a few days after the tracker had updated to "shipped." There is still no rail car information and no one has any idea where my Bronco is. It could still be in Michigan or it could be sitting in a rail yard somewhere.
Got it. That suck. I'm sorry 😕 They def need to do better. I get the weather hold ups but they consistently don't communicate and that's super agitating.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got it. That suck. I'm sorry 😕 They def need to do better. I get the weather hold ups but they consistently don't communicate and that's super agitating.
Yeah, it sucks. But what can we do? We've waited this long, so I suppose we will stick out. I'm not going to try to get rail information anymore. It will get here when it gets here I guess. Now that they confirmed the price protection has been extended, I am less inpatient.

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone entered a rail car # in my row?

#56 Bruno
The rail car # entered is : TTGX254961

which has it going to Chicago - not California.
Maybe the rail car # is correct and it transfers in Chicago or something

I dont know if someone did me a favor and entered this number, or accidentally entered in my row.

I havent been able to get a rail car number from anyone... chats, calls, dealers, nobody
That Was me, Sorry about that. Im right above you on the spreadsheet