Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think this just means it is unloaded and ready for pick-up. I have heard it can take days to weeks depending on dealer, location, etc. and that they will wait for full load for that dealer before picking up.

Hopefully both of us get picked up right away! 🤞
I did hear back from my dealer this morning with a pretty standard "it can take 2-7 days, and we'll let you know". But, both the backdoor link and my email tracker have updated to "final preparation". Hopefully that means it's at the dealer 🤞

Screenshot_20230118-145419.png
Sponsored

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did hear back from my dealer this morning with a pretty standard "it can take 2-7 days, and we'll let you know". But, both the backdoor link and my email tracker have updated to "final preparation". Hopefully that means it's at the dealer 🤞

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week Screenshot_20230118-145419
That definitely sounds promising!!! I'm excited for you!

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine arrived in the local rail yard in Houston on 1/13/23, however is still waiting to be picked up by transport to deliver to the dealer. I know these timelines are all over the place, but how long did it take to deliver to the dealership for others? Also, anything that the dealership needs to do to get this thing picked up? The salesman just keeps saying it's all up to transport.
Sat for 9 days.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Screenshot_20230118-145419.png

Congrats on being almost there!! What backdoor tracker are you using? I thought the backdoor one went down permanently in December.

TumbleBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yay! Where are you in socal? My train is about 50 miles away from LA right now, getting close!!
I just contacted my dealer letting them know that the train should be arriving today, they answered with “it’s still in Chicago, should be 3-4 weeks” with a screenshot of their tracking tool :eek:
They have the same railcar number as I do so I think their tracker is not updating? I doubt CSX has been lying to me all along!

Sponsored

MadTitanRC

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on being almost there!! What backdoor tracker are you using? I thought the backdoor one went down permanently in December.
I hadn't heard that it went down, but my understanding is that it's only available if you had a reservation. Did you place a reservation prior to 3/21/21?

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My train car has said 'no status available' for the last few days. I did notice today my shipping estimate went from 1/31-2/6 to 1/17-1/24. I wonder what it all means 🤔 LOL
What was the last known location? My was stuck in North Dakota with similar status for 4 days. How I kept my sanity is still a mystery.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chicago Clearing yard was the last I heard.
Oh, yeah. Don't worry. That can take a while as it may go to several rail yards before leaving. I was in the Chicago area for about a week.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am guessing I am on the same train. I got into KC last night. Haven't heard an update yet today. I did notice the change from CSX to BNSF on the tracker. Nothing new today, called first thing but haven't checked since. I am in SD. Tried to see what path it would take.
Mine left Holiday, KS today, 1/18 at 12:33pm, then just checked again and departed Eleanor(?), KS this afternoon at 4:36pm. Headed to SD slowly but surely!!

james1414d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh, yeah. Don't worry. That can take a while as it may go to several rail yards before leaving. I was in the Chicago area for about a week.
Mine arrived there 1/5. Seems strange that they moved my delivery estimate to two weeks sooner and I have no tracking info anymore. Maybe this is my week 😬

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived there 1/5. Seems strange that they moved my delivery estimate to two weeks sooner and I have no tracking info anymore. Maybe this is my week 😬
Train number?
Sponsored