Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really appreciate you looking out!!

but oof... that was my fear. While it’s an upgrade over stock I was hoping for a more spread out sound stage. It would also help for future upgrades with possible aftermarket upgrades to have the places already cut out and wired.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Beach_Bum ditto. I really, really would like to see the cloth navy pier as well(hoping it is a slightly better than the wildtrack sand option.) Ugh.
I'd like to see it without relying on the B/P render. I'm counting on it being more muted compared to the render based on the leather NP is lighter than what is shown on B/P.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These Bronco's cannot possibly get here soon enough. Does anyone know if they have made a production decision on the First Edition Hood Graphics? ( I liked the solid Matte Black stripes not sure how I feel about the two tone one's ) I am torn between keeping the First Edition Reservation and holding out for the Shadow Black top or changing to a Carbon Grey Badlands so I can take the family out on summer epic summer roadtrips with the family. I did Hell's Revenge last year in the F-150. I'm not sure it can handle another MOAB road trip. I was one of the lucky few to get a reservation in right at the open and I have no idea which fork in the road to take.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see it without relying on the B/P render. I'm counting on it being more muted compared to the render based on the leather NP is lighter than what is shown on B/P.
Exactly. I like that the seats have more gray than the leather but hard to know what shade of navy the cloth will be. I am still not loving it, but for me the WT interior is a no go.

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the love of almighty. Where is the Velocity BLUE!

Can't believe I have to post this GIF again. Great pics BTW.

Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco builds from the factory ??♨️ tenor-4

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly. I like that the seats have more gray than the leather but hard to know what shade of navy the cloth will be. I am still not loving it, but for me the WT interior is a no go.
I'm not opposed to the NP leather. I think it looks nice. It reminds me of my limited edition explorer years ago. But the leather option is the same for 2 and 4 dr, but 4-dr gets power up front and cupholders in the center armrest. With the leather being manual on the 2-dr and costing the same, doesn't sit right with me.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the FE for charity? Otherwise there shouldn't be any built since no orders haven't been placed. Can't believe they did use an FE as a mannequin...

Sponsored