Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the love of god, upload some on the road footage. Tell us about the normal car type crap that for some reason is non existent for the Bronco. Im a wheeler as much as the next guy, but I wanna know how it feels around town.

I'll buy you a beer in trade for that bit of knowledge.
They ride and drive awesome, very similar to a Ranger and that was with the SQ package, soft top and 2.3/auto :)
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
sorry guys, it went straight to dealer owner's ranch for him to 'demo' it.
This right here.☝ LOL!!!
Our local dealer got their first gladiator in and it was not seen for a week because the manager took it. Another reason why I refuse to shop at that dealer. Brand new vehicle? Hide it from the public? HELL NO! Keep it on the lot for a few days, and THEN let people test drive it. Employees
(sales staff) should all drive it for a few minutes as soon as it gets there. more to talk about with potential buyers.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They ride and drive awesome, very similar to a Ranger and that was with the SQ package, soft top and 2.3/auto :)
That is amazing news because I currently drive a 2021 Ranger Tremor and LOVE the ride. It’s bouncy, but just enough to make it fun to drive. Really feels like you’re rolling around town in a go cart or RAZR.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am very surprised a Bronco was actually delivered to a dealership but yet the embargo on magazines and youtubers is still in effect. Haven't heard one real use review from anyone outside the Ford circle.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is amazing news because I currently drive a 2021 Ranger Tremor and LOVE the ride. It’s bouncy, but just enough to make it fun to drive. Really feels like you’re rolling around town in a go cart or RAZR.
I have not driven the Tremor, but my son has a 2020 FX4 Ranger. Bronco was similar, familiar, but my time was fairly limited. You wont be disappointed. I should really be buying a Tremor, it has all the capability I would routinely use and the tow rating I need, but you know, it's just not a Bronco.......

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not driven the Tremor, but my son has a 2020 FX4 Ranger. Bronco was similar, familiar, but my time was fairly limited. You wont be disappointed. I should really be buying a Tremor, it has all the capability I would routinely use and the tow rating I need, but you know, it's just not a Bronco.......
I’m not gonna lie - it’s going to be a hard truck to let go of. It’s a beast off-road with the Fox 2.0 suspension and the better leaf springs in the rear. Drives great but the brakes are mushy. It’s a great truck.

I sat in a bronco about a month ago, and the Bronco and the Ranger feel very similar from inside.

Sponsored

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not gonna lie - it’s going to be a hard truck to let go of. It’s a beast off-road with the Fox 2.0 suspension and the better leaf springs in the rear. Drives great but the brakes are mushy. It’s a great truck.

I sat in a bronco about a month ago, and the Bronco and the Ranger feel very similar from inside.
I sat in a ranger and it felt small. Hope the bronco is a little more roomy.