Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked my tracker and have a shipped notification!! Bronco was built 2/24, and my EDD was 3/6 before it disappeared. I called Customer Care yesterday and the 3/6 EDD was still tracking. Hopefully all That holds! My dealer is in Warrenton, VA, about an hour and a half southwest of DC.
Seems like a lot of people just before me (2/21ish) we’re getting “shipped” notifications a couple days ago, so fingers crossed for our build group!!
Sponsored

Crush0205

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To everyone with a tracker stuck in production, I just talked to Ford customer service, and apparently, my Bronco is built and has a shipping range between 3/12 - 3/18. I have not received a tear tag, mods, or any tracker movement since my build went into production.

So there is still hope you are right on track with everyone else!

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 5.00.52 PM.png

Flynn1m

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patroit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer just called to tell me my Bronco is on it's way to the dealership and will be there tonight (1 hour from the plant). Blend 2/26, built on Monday! They are putting on my graphics tomorrow. I pick it up Friday. My tracker has not updated to shipped. After 17 months since reserving, I am having a hard time believing it. I hope it is true and that all of yours are on their way too!
Trackers haven't been working well all week. Your Bronco's might have already shipped. Check with your dealers and ask for your railcar # (if your bronco is going by rail).

If no response from dealer, check with this group, they might be able to help:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ont-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/page-119

It looks like my bronco was built Saturday, loaded on Sunday and on it's way. (Just arrived at the CSX Avon Railyard, Avon, Indiana and will probably be headed west soon)
Trackers haven't been working well all week. Your Bronco's might have already shipped. Check with your dealers and ask for your railcar # (if your bronco is going by rail).

If no response from dealer, check with this group, they might be able to help:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ont-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/page-119

It looks like my bronco was built Saturday, loaded on Sunday and on it's way. (Just arrived at the CSX Avon Railyard, Avon, Indiana and will probably be headed west soon)
I agree that it does not seem they are updating the tracker. Mine has not updated but my Bronco has arrived. I hope others are on there way
Didn't get a Ford email but my dealer called yesterday to let me know my unit arrived. He said that they received (3) Broncos and didn't know they were coming and that their last update showed them all still at the factory.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got word that my bronco has reached it's final destination via train and is sitting in Atlanta waiting to get picked up by a truck.
Is this the end of me being able to track it?

Sponsored

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
picked up tonight
Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group 1646448142096

Dad23Fords

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked on the rail car, after spending a couple of days at the Gibson Auto Rail Yard outside Chicago it moved from there to Blue Island, then quickly left!

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got word that my bronco has reached it's final destination via train and is sitting in Atlanta waiting to get picked up by a truck.
Is this the end of me being able to track it?
unless you know who the driver is or the trucking company that picks it up from its rail destination then there's no way to track it from there as far as I'm aware. But being that rail delivery is usually pretty close to the final destination it shouldn't take more than a few days after that

MarSkaggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Marissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fair enough. Ford customer service told me that it's just waiting to ship, with no other issues noted. Wanting to chalk it up to more inexplicable tracker goofiness, but can't assume with things going how they've gone.
@Broncoder, and others awaiting Convoy, check Pals. Mine shows the destination information again. Maybe we're making progress?!

Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine’s on a train currently sitting in Walbridge, OH since 3/3. Hopefully it finds its new train soon and starts heading west!

Dwillisbronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine’s on a train currently sitting in Walbridge, OH since 3/3. Hopefully it finds its new train soon and starts heading west!
On Thursday mine made a few stops and now is sitting on the train in Decatur IL. I’m assuming it will make its way to St. Louis and then get on truck to come down to Springfield MO.

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Broncoder, and others awaiting Convoy, check Pals. Mine shows the destination information again. Maybe we're making progress?!
Thanks for the heads-up, but nope. Still null. Just weird that it populated for a few days, then reverted. Starting to think maybe it was going to be on a truck early, then that fell through.

Hopefully it's not indicative of another delay. I'll worry if it still looks like this on Monday, since my EDD is supposed to be Tuesday. When I originally got the EDD in the tracker, my dealer did warn me to expect a delay of a week due to issues Ford is having with trucking of late. We shall see.

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received a call from the dealer, and my Bronco has arrived!! Heading there later this afternoon to pick it up. Hard to believe this is actually happening 🤣.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To everyone with a tracker stuck in production, I just talked to Ford customer service, and apparently, my Bronco is built and has a shipping range between 3/12 - 3/18. I have not received a tear tag, mods, or any tracker movement since my build went into production.

So there is still hope you are right on track with everyone else!

Ford Bronco 2/21/2022 Build Week Group 1646489426488
How did you chat with them what's the link
Sponsored