Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got my railcar # and it arrived in Omaha, NE around noon today. I guess that's progress. :) I'm assuming it will go by truck the rest of the way to Granger. ETA still says March 23-29. šŸ¤ž
It's such a crapshoot. I've been snooping on these build date threads since mine blends next week and it'd be awesome if it showed up at Granger in time for me to road trip it to Moab for Bronco Safari on 5/1 and some folks are giving me hope because they're getting to Granger 2-4 weeks after blending. Fuzznuts in the 2/27 spreadsheet (3/2 blend) just got delivered to Granger yesterday with an estimated delivery date similar to yours so hopefully it's any day now for you folks!

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a bad feeling about this. Anyone know if a Granger order would go this way?
My Granger train went through Indiana, Kansas City, and stopped in Omaha. That's all I know.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's such a crapshoot. I've been snooping on these build date threads since mine blends next week and it'd be awesome if it showed up at Granger in time for me to road trip it to Moab for Bronco Safari on 5/1 and some folks are giving me hope because they're getting to Granger 2-4 weeks after blending. Fuzznuts in the 2/27 spreadsheet (3/2 blend) just got delivered to Granger yesterday with an estimated delivery date similar to yours so hopefully it's any day now for you folks!
WTF!! His was shipped 6 days after mine, we're going to the same dealer, but mine hasn't arrived and his did???

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Fuzznuts

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
[

I havenā€™t heard or seen a peep since 3/10 when I got a shipped email.

Grangers F and I department just reached out to me on Thursday trying to start their ā€˜processā€™ via email. Said it could take up to 45 days.

Where did you get the information that mine was delivered to Granger already?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Grangers F and I department just reached out to me on Thursday trying to start their ā€˜processā€™ via email.
Glad I read this. Just found two Granger F&I emails in my junk folder from Thursday.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

[

I havenā€™t heard or seen a peep since 3/10 when I got a shipped email.

Grangers F and I department just reached out to me on Thursday trying to start their ā€˜processā€™ via email. Said it could take up to 45 days.

Where did you get the information that mine was delivered to Granger already?
Bummer! The spreadsheet was showing a 3/16 delivery for you yesterday, unless I'm crazy. I knew that seemed too quick.

Robert19

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Waiting, waiting, waiting...Tracker still says "In Production" since 2/28...Ford Chat and Samantha @ Granger say "Produced" with ETA Start/Stop Dates of 3/21 - 3/27...whatever that means...getting a bit jealous of all the shipped and delivered orders of my Build Week fam... :cry:
I'm in the same boat. Tracker shows in Production since 3/8 but when I call Ford and my dealer they say I am "Produced ready for release with a delivery date of 3/19" ... no update on if it's shipped yet but hoping whatever they are seeing is accurate and I actually get my order tomorrow!
Sponsored