Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol mine is my driveway and I don’t have this
It was in my spam folder, I was searching for something else "Ford" related and found it. The email came in on the 11th. I wish it was sitting in my driveway and I didn't have the picture yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was in my spam folder, I was searching for something else "Ford" related and found it. The email came in on the 11th. I wish it was sitting in my driveway and I didn't have the picture yet.
Oh yeah? I kept looking for mine. Wish I had gotten it. Hopefully yours comes soon. I picked mine up and my trackers all still just said shipped the day that happened. Unfortunately it’s just more poor communication from Ford

Sponsored

Yorick

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been sitting in Nashville in the truck yard that is literally 14 miles away from my dealership for one full week! I'm wondering if they're having trouble finding someone to load it on a convoy for such a short trip. So frustrating when it's so close!

OP
OP

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been sitting in Nashville in the truck yard that is literally 14 miles away from my dealership for one full week! I'm wondering if they're having trouble finding someone to load it on a convoy for such a short trip. So frustrating when it's so close!
That’s brutal. That’s where mine came in probably same time and it showed up to my dealer in Huntsville Alabama on Friday. Hang in there…. Hopefully it comes soon. I’d call your dealer and sales rep and ask what’s the deal and to go get that thing

Yorick

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s brutal. That’s where mine came in probably same time and it showed up to my dealer in Huntsville Alabama on Friday. Hang in there…. Hopefully it comes soon. I’d call your dealer and sales rep and ask what’s the deal and to go get that thing
My sales rep has already contacted them and requested that they expedite delivery. Hopefully that triggers some movement! Seems like it's still the shipper's responsibility until it arrives at their lot.

I actually get it from a trucker's perspective. Not sure how it works, but probably not a ton of incentive for a trucker to deal with the hassle of loading/unloading one vehicle for only a few miles of transportation and lose revenue on the empty trailer spot for the rest of their destination when they could just take a full load of cars to Huntsville or Birmingham.

OP
OP

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sales rep has already contacted them and requested that they expedite delivery. Hopefully that triggers some movement! Seems like it's still the shipper's responsibility until it arrives at their lot.

I actually get it from a trucker's perspective. Not sure how it works, but probably not a ton of incentive for a trucker to deal with the hassle of loading/unloading one vehicle for only a few miles of transportation and lose revenue on the empty trailer spot for the rest of their destination when they could just take a full load of cars to Huntsville or Birmingham.
That’s good hope it arrives soon!

for what it’s worth y’all…. My Ford Pizza Tracker still says ”Shipped” and I have yet to get an assembly line completed photo and my Bronco has been in the driveway Since Friday night

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is Price Protection considered a Private Cash Offer? Granger is asking me if I have a certificate number for a CPO. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Price Protection considered a Private Cash Offer? Granger is asking me if I have a certificate number for a CPO. 🤷‍♂️
No. My rep used the previous mark on the sticker prior to the February changes. Should be on your last DORA / Build Sheet what they’re using and working on for your total MSRP. It’s a Price Protection from Ford you should get if you are entitled to it and followed the flow chart on the thread that’s pinned on this site under Order / Pricing

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No. My rep used the previous mark on the sticker prior to the February changes. Should be on your last DORA / Build Sheet what they’re using and working on for your total MSRP. It’s a Price Protection from Ford you should get if you are entitled to it and followed the flow chart on the thread that’s pinned on this site under Order / Pricing
I know I'm getting the price protection, it was just the wording on Granger's form that confused me as to whether they were the same thing or not. It mentions PCO and certificate number. I have a certificate number for price protection, but I'm thinking that is not the same thing as PCO. 🤷‍♂️

Update: Just heard back from Granger, they say that the price protection is considered a PCO. So, if anyone else was confused about Step 1, now you know.

Last edited:

Yorick

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I'm getting the price protection, it was just the wording on Granger's form that confused me as to whether they were the same thing or not. It mentions PCO and certificate number. I have a certificate number for price protection, but I'm thinking that is not the same thing as PCO. 🤷‍♂️
I think you have them backwards. If memory serves, PCO (private cash offer) is the one with the certificate, and price protection is given on the form of a rebate.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's my understanding that they are the same. Ford changed the terminology a few months ago. I gave Granger my PP/PCO certificate numbers (yes, I had several) and they figured out which ones applied to my impending purchase.