Sponsored

2.3 Auto w/ 3.73 Gears on 35's Impression - improved driving experience over stock 32's

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a obx ordered. I’ve already picked up some used sas wheels. Did you have have to do anything to the rear tire carrier? Any blockage of the camera or any issues with the bottom rubber bumpers?
Sponsored

Demosouthpaw

Big Bend
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B R O N C O
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a obx ordered. I’ve already picked up some used sas wheels. Did you have have to do anything to the rear tire carrier? Any blockage of the camera or any issues with the bottom rubber bumpers?
For the most part its a perfect fit. Remember the sas's come with 315's stock, so little to no mods are required. I recently went from stock BB tires to 315's with zero problems.

BIGBENDBOY

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad to hear 35s are viable with the 3.73s. So tempted to try for 37s, but probably not worth the risk. Not sure if I have seen anyone with 37s and 3.73s
Did you do the 37 with 3.73?… that exactly what i want lol

cwbolyard

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m running 35’s on my BB with 2.3L and 3.73’s. It’s not horrible but I am working on regearing to 4.70’s with an ARB in the rear.
D0DCB0D9-3D96-4C74-86FD-30DE67076BA2.jpeg
how is the regearing processes? expensive? availability issues?

BDrez

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s going to run just south of $6k if you get the OE Ford axles front and rear, including the Cv shafts and front driveshaft. It’ll run just about $8k if you go with an ARB setup in the rear and the OE front axle. Parts seem to be available, so it’s just a matter of whether to drop that kind of dough on the rig. TBH, I’m probably just going to keep the driveline stock as it drives fine and the gearing off-road isn’t horrible once I’m in 2L.
Sponsored